If you went to college

BillsNYC

I was one semester away from getting my associates in electronics and web programing from NC State. I took a few years off before moving up here and going back to school. Right now I'm roughly 2 semesters (1 if I really crammed) from graduating from Utica, with a bachelor degree in economic crime with a concentration in computer forensics. I plan on taking the LSAT in June and exploring that option later on.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indiana University of Pennsylvania... IUP

same as Chris Villarrial, Tom Donahoe, and Tom Modrak.... (mentioned before I was there during Villarrial's senior year)

270890[/snapback]

and Jim Haslett

Me - Daemen College 1983. Was accepted at Ohio St. and couldn't afford it. :lol:

York College of PA 91-92

Various and sundry schools after that. About 3 credits from my Associate's in Education.

One day I'll finish, in no rush.

270962[/snapback]

Undergrad: University Of Louisville

Grad: University Of Kentucky

There's a few pretty good schools for that in PA, Steve.  You should go for it.

270971[/snapback]

Penn Culinary is supposed to be one of the best in the country. I have the business degrees. I would love to do that. Maybe one day...

I'd love to be in the position where I could go back and finish my degree. Then, I could go get a job teaching and maybe even get to coach football.

It'd be much easier to do it before babies arrive!

University of NSW (Sydney, Australia). BSc Economics

And I'm not telling what year!!

When I went there it was called New Hampshire College. Recently they've changed the name to Southern New Hampshire University. I always feel like I have to explain to people that with a name like that NO I didn't major in NASCAR.

Is it something you can do part time? I need to find out what I need to do to get my Math degree. I'm sure I've lost tons of credits and probably have to start basically at the beginning again. That sucks.

It could be worse. My wife stopped 7 credits short of graduating. She had to, because of work.

Is it something you can do part time?  I need to find out what I need to do to get my Math degree.  I'm sure I've lost tons of credits and probably have to start basically at the beginning again.  That sucks. 

It could be worse.  My wife stopped 7 credits short of graduating.  She had to, because of work.

270998[/snapback]

Yeah, going back is tough. I was thinking about going back for my masters degree in Business. I realize now I should have just kept going. Once you stop its so tough. It just seems to me that you have a pretty solid goal in mind. Besides teaching it seems like coaching football is what you were meant to do. Taking a few classes a week, and before you know it, the credits will start to add up.