US Government "Basically Going To War" On California

On 3/9/2018 at 1:22 AM, Paulus said:

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1GJ2IF

I really don't think Brown's radical rhetoric is getting enough national attention. I don't think many in California are batting an eye to the insanity of our state politicians, but this open border stuff is some over the top stuff. I mean, the SB laws preventing private citizens from contacting ICE are eery in a bad way. 

Just tryin' to homeostatis.  Who dis? 

On 3/12/2018 at 10:37 AM, Boyst62 said:

So, why was it ok to Target NC violating federal law but not CA?

What a joke. !@#$ the federal government

STFU

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Nah, I'm good sweetheart. But, thanks

Especially if that's the best you got, just sit down.

Yes, dear?

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF::!!

oh, i guess that's something....

13 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

yeah, i don't like you.

23 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I agree.

24 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No, he needs to be punished far worse than that.

He needs to be compared to the other great defenders of States' Rights in this country's history.  Stand tall with your forefathers - Stonewall Jackson, Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, and the like.

Well said.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

On 3/15/2018 at 2:26 PM, Tiberius said:

No doubt, a Trump supporter and a deplorable 

Three men have been charged in the bombing of a Minnesota mosque last year. One of them had submitted a bid for Trump's border wall.

Muslims are savage barbarians that cannot coexist with western civilization. The 1st amendment needs to be rewritten so that we can start to deal with this very serious problem now. 

20 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

:thumbdown:

Or we can let them increase their presence so that they can start raping and murdering at will like they are in Europe. We could go that way. We could show everybody how tolerant and smart we are by renting them U-Hauls and holding candle light vigils after they commit atrocities. We could do that instead. 

43 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Muslims are savage barbarians that cannot coexist with western civilization. The 1st amendment needs to be rewritten so that we can start to deal with this very serious problem now. 

That's crap, they are the same as you and me. Put people in bad environments and you produce some bad people. Better government, better economy equals better human outcomes 

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's crap, they are the same as you and me. Put people in bad environments and you produce some bad people. Better government, better economy equals better human outcomes 

...I’m sorry Tibs, but I know better. It’s not crap. It’s been a fact since the 8th century. 

Wow, don't remember any of the posts in this thread!

I should know better than to Drink and PPP! :lol:

My humble apologies.  I'll just slink into a corner for awhile and pray for a QB, even one of the ones I don't want.  Do some penance for my posts. 0:)

8 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Wow, don't remember any of the posts in this thread!

I should know better than to Drink and PPP! :lol:

My humble apologies.  I'll just slink into a corner for awhile and pray for a QB, even one of the ones I don't want.  Do some penance for my posts. 0:)

Don't worry, none of that nonsense is any worse than what gator posts daily.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Don't worry, none of that nonsense is any worse than what gator posts daily.

Still, I feel dutybound to fall on my sword.  I mean, not piercing any internal organs or anything, but just a solid flesh wound that will leave a mark, that I can then later claim is a battle scar from saving some damsel in distress, or something equally old-fashioned hero-like.  The time honored tradition of turning embarrassment into triumph! :D

12 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Still, I feel dutybound to fall on my sword.  I mean, not piercing any internal organs or anything, but just a solid flesh wound that will leave a mark, that I can then later claim is a battle scar from saving some damsel in distress, or something equally old-fashioned hero-like.  The time honored tradition of turning embarrassment into triumph! :D

I wasn't giving you a pass by comparing your post with gator's. Trust me, you'll find that out.