The Real Story: Donald Trump Was A Hillary Clinton Plant In The 2016 Presidential Election

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Is he hurting the USA on purpose? 

No.

Donald Trump was a Hillary Clinton plant in the 2016 Presidential election.  He did everything he could to lose like he was supposed to do.  But Wikileaks did more damage to Hillary Clinton than Donald Trump could do to himself.

And Donald Trump's intentional destruction of the Republican Party continues.

Just this week Donald Trump intentionally disrupted a Congressional race in PA-18 by releasing an election day tweet at 8:44 AM announcing that he was firing Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.  Trump could have waited at least one day to do this but Trump had an election in PA-18 to intentionally ruin for the Republican candidate.

21 hours ago, Taro T said:

You seeing 45 tweeting outlandish stuff on days that it can hurt Republicans and expecting it is done to help Democrats is ignoring the other 350 days per year he tweets outlandish stuff.

A tweet firing your Secretary of State is not "outlandish stuff".  

No doubt, President Donald Trump could have waited just one extra day to fire SOS Rex Tillerson.  Just one day.  No?  Not one day?  24 hours?  Is that asking too much?  On an election day in PA-18 where the candidates are neck and neck in the polls?  Donald Trump had to remind voters in PA-18 at 8:44 AM that his White House administration is unstable?  

5 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

No.

Donald Trump was a Hillary Clinton plant in the 2016 Presidential election.  He did everything he could to lose like he was supposed to do.  But Wikileaks did more damage to Hillary Clinton than Donald Trump could do to himself.

And Donald Trump's intentional destruction of the Republican Party continues.

Just this week Donald Trump intentionally disrupted a Congressional race in PA-18 by releasing an election day tweet at 8:44 AM announcing that he was firing Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.  Trump could have waited at least one day to do this but Trump had an election in PA-18 to intentionally ruin for the Republican candidate.

But why are the Republicans allowing this to happen? Shouldn't they be trying to stop him? 

Mike Pence wouldn't be this bad 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

But why are the Republicans allowing this to happen? Shouldn't they be trying to stop him? 

I have no doubt in my mind that many Republicans are on to Donald Trump.

In the summer of 2016 when I first got suspicious about Trump I did a simple "Donald Trump Hillary Clinton plant" Google search.  I was shocked at the articles I found.  Shocked!

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Well...

“What is more, no wise man, men trained in things divine and human, believed in him from the beginning. Those who believed in him were brutal men and desert wanderers, utterly ignorant of all divine teaching, through whose numbers Mohammed forced others to become his followers by the violence of his arms.”

-Father Thomas Aquinas-

7 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

I have no doubt in my mind that many Republicans are on to Donald Trump.

In the summer of 2016 when I first got suspicious about Trump I did a simple "Donald Trump Hillary Clinton plant" Google search.  I was shocked at the articles I found.  Shocked!

you mean you did "Open Source Research" :thumbsup:

Trump is doing a good job, then. The GOP is a total mess of a disaster of hate, greed and conspiracy theories. I hope they fall apart. Moderate Republicans need to find a new home in the Democratic Party 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

you mean you did "Open Source Research" :thumbsup:

Trump is doing a good job, then. The GOP is a total mess of a disaster of hate, greed and conspiracy theories. I hope they fall apart. Moderate Republicans need to find a new home in the Democratic Party 

When I conducted my search I found the news sites where I learned about Bill Clinton talking with Donald Trump about running for President. 

But, Tiberius - there really is no Democrat Party any more.  The Clintons have destroyed it by tying it to Wall Street.  And the Clintons are still in charge of the Democrat Party.  You might not know it but Nancy Pelosi is worth about $200 million.  Middle-America has nothing in common with the Wall Street Democrat Party.

27 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

When I conducted my search I found the news sites where I learned about Bill Clinton talking with Donald Trump about running for President. 

But, Tiberius - there really is no Democrat Party any more.  The Clintons have destroyed it by tying it to Wall Street.  And the Clintons are still in charge of the Democrat Party.  You might not know it but Nancy Pelosi is worth about $200 million.  Middle-America has nothing in common with the Wall Street Democrat Party.

-Dems increased access to health care 

-Dems opposed Wall Street tax cuts on credit 

-Dems are pro-environment 

-Dems are for consumer protections from corporate malfeasance 

-Dems are for increasing access to cultural and educational opportunities 

-Dems are for helping middle class get through changes and downturns in the economy 

-Dems are for checking bank corruption which allows these giant corporations to gamble away our economy and then get bailed out (ya) 

Those are not Wall Street backed initiatives 

Initiatives?  Ha ha ha ha.  :P

Tiberius - Democrats are bought and paid for sellouts. Democrats are frauds.  Democrats are Wall Street corporatists.  All thanks to Bill and Hillary Clinton.  And it won't change for Democrats until Bill and Hillary Clinton are no longer breathing.

Republicans hold the White House, US  House of Representatives, US Senate, most state governor's mansions, and state legislatures.  And Republicans hold control of all of these elected positions simply by default.  Because Wall Street Democrats suck!

Bill and Hillary Clinton's dopey machinations and Wikileaks  brought Donald Trump to the White House.  What are the Clintons going to do next to screw what's left of the Democrat Party?

I don''t know why I need to explain this to you.  

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol::lol::lol: 

DR, why did Donald Trump release a tweet at 8:44 AM on the same day that a close election was taking place in PA-18 that he fired SOS Rex Tillerson ?  Why couldn't Donald Trump wait one extra day to fire Tillerson?

Hint:  See above chart titled "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" (to help his fellow Democrats).

37 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

DR, why did Donald Trump release a tweet at 8:44 AM on the same day that a close election was taking place in PA-18 that he fired SOS Rex Tillerson ?  Why couldn't Donald Trump wait one extra day to fire Tillerson?

Hint:  See above chart titled "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" (to help his fellow Democrats).

Why don't you change your screen name to "Brokenrecord"? You are getting close to the point of "crusading", and frankly speaking, it's boring.

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

Anyone who bases their vote in a special election to fill their district's vacant Congressional seat on a Trump tweet probably shouldn't be allowed to vote.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:52 PM, Doc Brown said:

Moore has a great feel for the people in his hometown obviously.  Trump doesn't get enough credit for going to the left of Hillary on trade that probably pushed him over the edge in PA, MI, and WI to win him the presidency.

DB, I agree that Moore has a great feel for his hometown.  But it does beg the question, why would he make that speech that absolutely HAD to help President Trump in the rust belt states (which were just SO important)?  Why? Did he want President Trump to win? Was he trying to prove how smart he was? Did he think that telling his homies that this election would be the biggest f$#@ you in American history would not sway the outcome at all? Did he not say that it would be "good" when they voted for Trump?

I don't know, will Moore, ever the capitalist, have a higher income with a Trump presidency? Again, why would he make that speech?

The sellout repub "leadership" has done, and continues to do more to hinder  President Trump's agenda than Michael Moore, no?  I never was a big conspiracy theory person, but this "New World Order" thing looks more conclusive every day.

Jmo.