Confirmed: Josh Rosen Will Be One of the Bills' 30 Pre-Draft Visits - At One Bills Drive Today (4-10)

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sounds good to me.

The problem with sliding is that while you wait for the player to fall to your pick, another team may jump in front to grab him.    Damned if you do (give up picks to trade up), damned if you don't (loose out to another team that trades ahead of you)...     

Just now, Lurker said:

The problem with sliding is that while you wait for the player to fall to your pick, another team may jump in front to grab him.    Damned if you do (give up picks to trade up), damned if you don't (loose out to another team that trades ahead of you)...     

I wouldn't wait but so long before jumping up if that scenario were to unfold. 

11 minutes ago, Lurker said:

You can only wait if there's two guys you like on the board.  That's what the Texans did last year with Watson and Mahomes, they were willing to wait as long as both were there, once one went they hit the phones hard.

4 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I'm waiting for Rosen to go #1 and Lamar to go before Allen....

I can see teams being scared as heck on Rosen's durability prospects and see him as having a clone career of Bradford. I think one of the draft shocks might be Jackson going before Rosen.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'll be very hopeful that he pans out, but nervous as hell. 

I would be pessimistic but secretly hopeful. I don't think they have the coaches or mentors in place to develop him. Even on the Patriots he would be a 2-3 yr project

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'd pull for the kid obviously. I mean his ceiling is well stated as is his floor, and sure that ceiling makes ya think its worth the risk.

However, my main concern, its widely considered FOUR guy, not just one or two. I could see if it was just say, Baker and Allen in the entire class and you had to basically take Allen because hes what the class offers.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

With good reason too. I'm not buying the Allen to the Bills. If you get to a position where you have a choice between Allen and one of the other big guys; it doesn't make sense to take all the risk of Allen for what would be hopefully an incremental improvement a few years down the road. I think Darnold and Rosen have been the targets all along. 

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

With good reason too. I'm not buying the Allen to the Bills. If you get to a position where you have a choice between Allen and one of the other big guys; it doesn't make sense to take all the risk of Allen for what would be hopefully an incremental improvement a few years down the road. I think Darnold and Rosen have been the targets all along. 

I'd be happy with either moving into the future. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm in on Rosen or Darnold. 

I think any team that gets Allen is going to be in a hurry to get him on the field. You use a top pick (or many top picks in our case) and you want results, I get it. But he is so much farther back than someone like Rosen it's crazy. He will just continue to do what he's been doing and it's a good way to play yourself out of the league.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I don't believe he will.  I think that honor goes to Darnold or possibly Allen. 

Ok. I get your jist. But tell me...if it were you, who do you take? And why?

Rosen is the best, by far.for many reasons. Smoke clears, Rosen#1. Its gonna happen