Fairburn: 5 Teams that Should Consider Trading for Tyrod Taylor

26CornerBlitz

On 2/25/2018 at 12:12 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....tough enough time finding his FIRST, right?......frustrating as hell to see our WR corp (yup, they ALL suck; 100% on them) INACTIVE every Sunday.......I don't even know if he could find the RW bronzed statute out front of the joint......

The fifteen games Taylor had Woods and Watkins on the field, he did this : 63.6% comp. 8.25 YPA. 27 TD passes. 6 Ints

It's frustrating as hell to see people who can't deal with facts.....

Edited by grb

On 2/23/2018 at 4:59 PM, The Tomcat said:

I just can see that a 4th round pick is worth $6 million? 

Can someone explain to me what I'm missing?  I just dont see it...

UNLESS.....they are sending a message to get him traded before FA starts and that their open for business?

Enlighten me people...

I don't understand too we can use that money on another QB or even a starter at another position.  Paying that 6mil for a mid rd pk is not good cap management 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2018 at 7:05 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Not every team is in the same position. The Browns are 1-31 since 2015 which hangs over them more than the drought ever did. They just need to win a game. Any game. They are going to draft a QB of the future but they lack any level of experience at the position on their roster.  Their QB room is DeShone Kizer, Kevin Hogan, Cody Kessler. None of which have ever won an nfl game. The Bills are a playoff team that now wants to take the next step. He fits the Browns in 2018, as he has a 1 year deal they can use as a bridge while Darnold redshirts. The Browns fans calling into the radio say 3 wins would be a success this year /the Bills are ready to move on because  he can’t take them where they feel they are ready to go.

similar to why the Chefs were ready to get rid of Alex Smith but the Redskins lapped him up. 

?

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/25/2018 at 12:52 PM, BuffaloRebound said:

Makes too much sense for Cleveland to trade for Tyrod.  At some point they have to stop accumulating draft assets and try to win some games.  Whichever QB they take at #1 has almost no chance to succeed this year.  Taylor is the perfect guy and has perfect contract to bring them back to respectability before handing over the reins to Darnold or Allen.  

This too

On 2/23/2018 at 10:36 AM, kdiggz said:

someone will want him.  not because he's good but because he's cheap.  $10 mil for a starting QB or even a very good backup is cheap.  someone like Keenum is going to want double that and he's not much better.  if you are the Browns for instance and you draft a top QB it would make sense to have a bridge QB like Tyrod who is cheap and can start for you in the meantime.  same goes for the Cardinals, especially if they draft Lamar Jackson who has a similar skill set and would run the same type of offnense

Hmm maybe I know what I'm talking about