TSW Posting Frequency

slothrop

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized that there is a link for "Today's Top 10 Posters." I was frickin' astounded by the number of posts per day some of you all write! And Alaska Darin is by far the most frequent poster with 89 posts today!  89! Second place was stuckinciny with 39.

Do you make money posting on this site? How is this possible. That's incredible.

"today's top 10 posters"

269971[/snapback]

very amusing. btw, imho V is better than gravity's rainbow ...

Ok ok... maybe that was a little below the belt. But it proved my point.

I suppose around here, bringing that up is as bad as a kick to the groin.

270064[/snapback]

for that comment, you are gonna get a kick in the groin when i get back down there... :devil:

I'm in education, and its spring break, so things for me are slow in the office.

270000[/snapback]

Well, that splains a lot about the state of the school system in Florida. :lol:

In the interests of the kinder gentler TSW :lol: Just kidding

(moron)

for that comment, you are gonna get a kick in the groin when i get back down there... :w00t:

270375[/snapback]

Well, since your gonna kick me anyways, his foot wasnt in the crease either. :lol:

just kidding :lol:

Well, that splains a lot about the state of the school system in Florida. :lol:

270855[/snapback]

Nuh uh no he did not! I know you juss did not say dat, Mira aqui, ay unas cosas que... oh.. did I slip into Spanish... my bad.

Loo-see, ju hav sum splainin too do.

I just realized that there is a link for "Today's Top 10 Posters." I was frickin' astounded by the number of posts per day some of you all write! And Alaska Darin is by far the most frequent poster with 89 posts today!  89! Second place was stuckinciny with 39.

Do you make money posting on this site? How is this possible. That's incredible.

"today's top 10 posters"

269971[/snapback]

Im not even in the top ten, and some of the guys blasting me for so many posts ARE!!!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

It's unfair!  Rather than simply tracking number of posts there should be tracking of number of words posted!  I'm not keeping up with the top 10 for number of posts but I think I rule if we count per word (at least my wife says so)!

270906[/snapback]

Where's the rest of this post?

"today's top 10 posters"

269971[/snapback]

I think if you are the in the top three posters, you should be banned for

one week.