So you have questions on pregnancy?

Just Jack

It's a lifestyle alien to mine

When I was killing myself studying for exams my neighbours were running around in their back yard drunk smashing each other over the head with the screens from their windows, having the time of their life at 22, I wondered if they were the fortunate ones.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I've been to a taping of the Maury show.  It was something else.

did they invite you for no reason given, then have you sit backstage until ready for you to learn some hard truths?

15 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

So......   Tell us..... was it yours?

:lol: No!  That ho cheated on me with six guys...none of us were the father!

14 minutes ago, row_33 said:

did they invite you for no reason given, then have you sit backstage until ready for you to learn some hard truths?

I don't care if I'm 13!  I'm gonna dress like a girl in the rap videos and have mah baby!

But seriously tickets are free and there's a free shuttle from NYC to the studio.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

Maury still going?

that show is one of my guilty pleasures.  do you remembered that days when they had more than just paternity tests?  progerian kids, mega overweight kids, odd couples, etc.

1 hour ago, LeviF91 said:

I've been to a taping of the Maury show.  It was something else.

i'm going to admit that i'm rather jealous.

Many of these are done as trolling 

Oh wait, I know how this thread began. Jack just got married and saw what Cletus said and has so many questions because he and Mrs Jack...

Yes!  That's it!  Jack is with child!

Edited by Boyst62

5 hours ago, teef said:

that show is one of my guilty pleasures.  do you remembered that days when they had more than just paternity tests?  progerian kids, mega overweight kids, odd couples, etc.

He also occasionally did one show where he had kids in the audience and brought out Jack Hanna with different animals. That was like either around Christmas or once a month.

It's still better then Jerry who I don't even think is trying anymore to make things believable.

5 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

He also occasionally did one show where he had kids in the audience and brought out Jack Hanna with different animals. That was like either around Christmas or once a month.

It's still better then Jerry who I don't even think is trying anymore to make things believable.

They still bring out the 500 pound woman and her 90 pound boyfriend who slept on a blanket at the foot of her bed?

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, teef said:

Remember the strange phobias and the scared straight episodes?  Those were pretty good.

My favorites by far were the "guess which ones are biologically female" :lol: pretty sure those wouldn't fly anymore.