ESPN: Resetting the 2018 QB Market (Interesting Bills comment)

3 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

He won't come here. It takes two, even if this team wanted to follow the idiot fanbase they couldn't. 

Cousins won't sign here.

So fans are idiots for wanting a qb? And you know where cousins will and wont sign? 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, I’m a hater because I referenced the Tony Dungy controversy? It’s especially funny coming from you with the half-empty glass. You are arguably the most negative person here.

Then you haven't paid attention this year.

Not my problem.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Then you haven't paid attention this year.

Not my problem.

Clearly someone hasn’t paid attention if they didn’t know what was going on with Dungy. I’ll bring you up to speed. This way when you comment next time you will at least know what you are replying to: http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/tony-dungy-nick-foles-christian-faith/

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Clearly someone hasn’t paid attention if they didn’t know what was going on with Dungy. I’ll bring you up to speed. This way when you comment next time you will at least know what you are replying to: http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/tony-dungy-nick-foles-christian-faith/

He was being attacked for expressing his faith (which for the record, I'm not a follower of). Last I checked, there's nothing wrong with that.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

He was being attacked for expressing his faith (which for the record, I'm not a follower of). Last I checked, there's nothing wrong with that.

I didn’t say that there was; Nick Foles is very similar. I have no issues with people expressing their faith. It’s not something that i ever even thought about really. Why would people care? Apparently it bothered some. It was a joke, “if you had Dungy Foles would come because they have so much in common.” 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I didn’t say that there was; Nick Foles is very similar. I have no issues with people expressing their faith. It’s not something that i ever even thought about really. Why would people care? Apparently it bothered some. It was a joke, “if you had Dungy Foles would come because they have so much in common.” 

Ah, OK, thanks for the clarification. The humor bus apparently skipped my stop.

This Quarterback derby is going to fun .  The three things that will determine how things shake out in my opinion are 

1  Do The Jets. Vikings or Denver sigh cousins

2 Do the Jets and Denver trade up to number 2 or 3 or maybe they both trade up and qb's go 1,2,3

3 How aggressive the Bills want to be.  

If Cousins signs with the Vikings and the Jets and Denver both commit to highly drafted rookie qb's the Bills and Arizona are left with The three Vikings qb and 1 or 2 first round types to pick through.  It looks to me unless the Bills really mess up they have to be in much better shape at the position heading into next year.  Maybe they don't have a rock solid 21 year franchise qb, but maybe they will have one good enough to win 11 games .    

TWO good players. -Big Whoop. That doesn't make a Superbowl contender, or even a playoff team! -The Eagles had TWO stud RB's.... MULTIPLE reliable targets at TE and WR for their QB.... and could not have gotten there without TWO viable options at starting QB... Our wildcard appearance PROVED that whatever we've got ain't enough... If Cousins wants to come here, he's stupid. End of story.

On 2/10/2018 at 6:53 AM, Pbomb said:

So fans are idiots for wanting a qb? And you know where cousins will and wont sign? 

No...

They are first of all idiots, for wanting to pay Cousins the money it will cost to get him here...

And secondly, for thinking he will come here. If I'm wrong, I'll own up to it, but you know what, Pbomb... If that's your real name, when he doesn't sign here, you better be ready to own up to it, B word.

Do you really think he is signing here? I don't want him so I'm thankful he won't, but you must be touched if you think he is.

On 2/10/2018 at 3:53 PM, #34fan said:

TWO good players. -Big Whoop. That doesn't make a Superbowl contender, or even a playoff team! -The Eagles had TWO stud RB's.... MULTIPLE reliable targets at TE and WR for their QB.... and could not have gotten there without TWO viable options at starting QB... Our wildcard appearance PROVED that whatever we've got ain't enough... If Cousins wants to come here, he's stupid. End of story.

You know what's sad? The guy who was trying to build a team like that was fired by an incompetent owner. Who only made his money because he was lucky fracking. 

Then hired a guy who promptly shipped out all the talent that would make up for not having an elite QB. We're !@#$ed. These two hicks from the south have no clue what they are doing. This team would have been way better if they retained talent. They made the playoffs in spite of them. I know it's not a popular opinion, but it's what I think is true.

Also, Rex ruined the last few rosters, that goes on the Pegulas. 

On 2/10/2018 at 3:47 PM, baskingridgebillsfan said:

This Quarterback derby is going to fun .  The three things that will determine how things shake out in my opinion are 

1  Do The Jets. Vikings or Denver sigh cousins

2 Do the Jets and Denver trade up to number 2 or 3 or maybe they both trade up and qb's go 1,2,3

3 How aggressive the Bills want to be.  

If Cousins signs with the Vikings and the Jets and Denver both commit to highly drafted rookie qb's the Bills and Arizona are left with The three Vikings qb and 1 or 2 first round types to pick through.  It looks to me unless the Bills really mess up they have to be in much better shape at the position heading into next year.  Maybe they don't have a rock solid 21 year franchise qb, but maybe they will have one good enough to win 11 games .    

You should take the LSAT... I bet you would do terrible on it.

They aren't winning 11 games next year.