How are Lions fans feeling about their new coaching hire?

Estro

Hats off to the Eagles.  One of the best performances by a head coach I've ever seen.  The aggression on 4th down and his play calling was pure beauty.  With that said how do you think Lions fans are feeling right now knowing Matt Patricia is their new HC?   That defense stinks......and it stunk vs. the Jaguars.  That hire looks really bad right about now.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Estro said:

Hats off to the Eagles.  One of the best performances by a head coach I've ever seen.  The aggression on 4th down and his play calling was pure beauty.  With that said how do you think Lions fans are feeling right now knowing Matt Patricia is their new HC?   That defense stinks......and it stunk vs. the Jaguars.  That hire looks really bad right about now.

What Talent has Patricia had to deal with this season. Ooo and how does it gelp when the HC benches one of your top end player a day before the game?

I thought the same thing. If you're a lions fan you probably aren't too impressed with what you saw. But then again, it's just one game.

People said the same thing about Shannahan after last years Superbowl. And even though they didn't win a lot, I think that stretch at the end raised a lot of confidence 49ers fans have in him.

They can't be too psyched.   Every single coach from NE has tanked once they left, he'll go the same way as Weiss, Crennel, McDaniel, Mangini etc. 

All failed, fired head coaches. Pats D is a joke, imagine if they didn't have brady giving them long rests and huge leads to play with.    

Poor Detroit got hoodwinked, and Indy too with McDaniel.   Fools. 

Just now, Da webster guy said:

They can't be too psyched.   Every single coach from NE has tanked once they left, he'll go the same way as Weiss, Crennel, McDaniel, Mangini etc. 

All failed, fired head coaches. Pats D is a joke, imagine if they didn't have brady giving them long rests and huge leads to play with.    

Poor Detroit got hoodwinked, and Indy too with McDaniel.   Fools. 

They didn't really get hoodwinked. They know just as much as you do about them. 

I hope both those teams stink for the 3 years they both coach them. In fact I hope they make enough bad decisions to set the back 10 in the time those two are coaches.