Golisano refuses to pay property taxes

Cripple Creek

16 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

While I admire the fight, the truth is that he can leave NYS completely at any point.

He can run but he can't hide.  Canadian Geese are everywhere, and they have few natural enemies.

IF you chose to harm/poison them, the tree hugers will come out of the woods, after you!

I don't hunt. I am not one for guns. If my town allowed the shooting of Canadian geese I'd become an expert marksman. 

He needs to run some dogs. I let my dog loose on the street once per year to chase away the geese, and the geese are smart enough to not come back. So, they crap all over the rest of the streets (and roofs) in our subdivision. The people across the street got a dog to do the same thing for their backyard.

When the dog dies we are making or buying one of these:

8 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

He can run but he can't hide.  Canadian Geese are everywhere, and they have few natural enemies.

IF you chose to harm/poison them, the tree hugers will come out of the woods, after you!

They do have themselves to contend with.  I filmed this a couple of weeks ago @ work:

I posted this in the bird feeding thread.

"Billionaire Tom Golisano says he tried stringing up fishing line, spraying smelly repellent and even posting a wolf decoy, but nothing could rid his lakeside vacation home of the Canada geese that turned his lawn into a minefield of poop."

Here is a hint Tom:

Maybe try NOT mowing the lawn.  Geese won't land where they may thinka predator is.  And if you're hell bent on not keeping it natural.  Mow it in patterns.  Only reason geese hang around is that lawns are kept manicured.  Same with the say big corporate parcels... Where there is plenty of water, retention ponds, etc... And nice mowed, manicured lawns.

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

These Canadian Geese are here illegally. They're poopers and honkers. Some, I assume, are good geese.

Build that wall!

LOCK THEM UP!!