The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

His stash is trash

45 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

1589996930225.jpg

44 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Keep up the personal attacks - maybe start a thread about it!

Thank you you for providing this nice example of “dish it out and can’t take it”.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yes, yes.  Now you’ve got a refresher about why you may have him on ignore, I suppose.

I get it, the ignore feature is nice, and it has that one flaw.  I don’t quote posters for the purpose of exhibiting their content to other posters, sorry.  I don’t have any active poster on ignore, so it doesn’t cross my mind. And if I ignore everyone I disagree with then I’d only be left in an echo chamber. That’s not why I come around here.

Edited by snafu

45 minutes ago, snafu said:

Thank you you for providing this nice example of “dish it out and can’t take it”.

Keep up the personal attacks - maybe start a thread about it! is encouraging y'all to dish it out even more. If I couldn't take it I would be long gone.

32 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Keep up the personal attacks - maybe start a thread about it! is encouraging y'all to dish it out even more. If I couldn't take it I would be long gone.

Maybe you could change your name to Arthur Denton.

image.jpeg.498c6d2e2797c0e9424a3974d32a2772.jpeg

Edited by snafu
  • Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

@peaceout

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

DR gets banned and you take over. Keep it up, rover. 

Sounds like a threat.   Question, which one of us falls under this TSW guideline?

"Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)"