The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/queen-elizabeth-christmas-message-sparks-backlash-on-twitter-for-featuring-gold-piano

Her Majesty is a saint and I would GLADLY beat all their faces into a jelly with a bat given the chance. 

Ingrateful savages. God. ***** liberals. I HATES em. 

She stands for everything this country was founded to avoid. She's not a saint. By any measure of the word. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She stands for everything this country was founded to avoid. She's not a saint. By any measure of the word. 

Yes, she is.  But one of those lesser saints, like St. Victor of Vita, who just sat around and didn't do much of anything but had a really good PR department...

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ok, but she stands for everything Her Majesty’s country stands for. 

And I love her. 

I will weep when I hear of her passing. 

To me she represents the last of a bygone era. An era when men were gentlemen, and women were ladies. And I love her. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Ok, but she stands for everything Her Majesty’s country stands for. 

And I love her. 

I will weep when I hear of her passing. 

To me she represents the last of a bygone era. An era when men were gentlemen, and women were ladies. And I love her. 

Rule #34

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, she is.  But one of those lesser saints, like St. Victor of Vita, who just sat around and didn't do much of anything but had a really good PR department...

Ahhhh...the patron saint of causes that most likely should work out. Victor left the heavy lifting to Jude.

2 hours ago, Swill Merchant said:

I keep a sign on my door that says "***** Mongols: You Are Not Welcome!" Because my virtue-signal game is strong.

What the ***** do you have against Mongols, you racist bastard? You wipe out one or two (hundred) settlements, forcing the rest to bend to your will under pain of extermination, and you're suddenly labeled butchers and conquerors. That's not very woke.

Labels are wrong.

11 hours ago, Swill Merchant said:

I keep a sign on my door that says "***** Mongols: You Are Not Welcome!" Because my virtue-signal game is strong.

All of them?  Because the Jurchens, I can understand...but what did the Naimans ever do to you?