• JP Losman
    • Trent Edwards
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • EJ Manuel
    • Kyle Orton
    • Tyrod Taylor
    • Other

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

If I was a bus, we could all go for a ride.

Boobie ='s Karlos.  Karlos only had >50% of Boobie's career yards from scrimmage in 11 games.  Basically equal.  Spiller and Shady are also basically equal. Welcome to the bizarro Kirby world.

Feel free to link to where I said that Spiller and Shady were equal...

17 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

If I was a bus, we could all go for a ride.

Boobie ='s Karlos.  Karlos only had >50% of Boobie's career yards from scrimmage in 11 games.  Basically equal.  Spiller and Shady are also basically equal. Welcome to the bizarro Kirby world.

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

“If I was a bus, we could all go for a ride”

6 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

I didn't say "if."

You'll never be me!

I don’t want to be a liar. 

Ha ha, and it’s pretty ridiculous that you would assume that anyone wanted to be you. So insecure!! My life is pretty good though. 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t want to be a liar. 

Ha ha, and it’s pretty ridiculous that you would assume that anyone wanted to be you. So insecure!! My life is pretty good though. 

That quote only works after someone says an "if" statement, dude.

I consider someone telling very likable strangers on the internet how good their life is a tad more insecure :lol:.

Good debate though.  EJ sucks.

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

That quote only works after someone says an "if" statement, dude.

I consider someone telling very likable strangers on the internet how good their life is a tad more insecure :lol:.

Good debate though.  EJ sucks.

We certainly agree on EJ. I’m not surprised to see no votes for Edwards either. He is my least favorite Bills player ever. He actually had a little ability (not a ton but some) but he didn’t want to play football. 

On 2/4/2018 at 1:33 PM, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Kyle had 1 season and slid short because retirement was more on his mind than winning. Eff that guy. 

I went with Fitz. He had his shortcomings...like everyone else on this list, but I think he was just the best all around guy. 

Drew was obviously the best career wise, which I think skews the perception of him as a bill, and had probably the best single season of the drought. Then one average season and one poor one.

That's why I went with him.

A case could also be made for Fitz, I think they're a coinflip.

I thought we should have kept drew though

8 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

I voted EJ Manuel  to give voice to the very vocal group that went to bat for EJ during his tenure here.  Still waiting for him to really let er rip though.

EJ provided one of the few he-man QB marches down the field in the last 2 minutes to win over the last 20 years

7 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Sadly that Carolina game was his best moment here.

couldn't have been more than 2 more signature drives like that since Flutie, right? 

the opposite was the Holcomb 4th and 8 pressure-free checkdown for Zero point zero yards in a winnable Pats game.