The one thing I am afraid of in the draft...

Big Turk

11 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

I've got to disagree with that. A few years ago we could've taken Carr but they passed on him and last year they could've taken Watson or Mahomes but again passed on them. It isn't that they haven't had a chance at a franchise QB it's that they keep passing up the opportunity to draft one.

Knowing Whaley and the entire scouting department was gone after the draft there was not chance Mcdermott was going to rely on that department to land him a franchise qb.  Carr or Wilson were not top 10 rated prospects coming out of college.  They proved to be good players but not really the same caliber of prospect as im decribing.  Kelly was the last stellar qb drafted high.  Ej was a pick of necessity not ability.

13 hours ago, matter2003 said:

I'm worried the Bills will end up getting antsy with the QB position and then end up trading up for their 3rd or 4th choice.  They would give up both assets and not get one of their top choices which I think wpuld be an even bigger disaster than not drafting a guy at all

Will it be a guy from Tulane who I've never heard of before?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Dalton said:

Not sure on Rudolph..........I am sure that Allen would be a mistake.

I'm not an expert by any stretch. I don't want either of those guys, and completely agree on Allen.

I'm fine with giving up what ever to get any of the other 4. Most likely will end up a disaster, but I've always been a fan of entertainment and going out guns blazing.

My biggest fear this off season is our new GM will continue Whaleys QB purgatory and avoid drafting a early round QB opting the build the rest of the team first in hopes a top QB falls out the sky for nect to nothing 3to save this team before all the drafted players to fill in do not leave at end of contract.

With this draft being rich enough in QB prospects we should be able to move up a little to land one of the top 5, IMO this draft will tell us if this new GM holds the QB position in a higher regard then Whaley.