Nunes Memo to be Released

30 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Turns out Nunes was called for illegal touching on the memo kickoff.  Re-kick

Professionals are urging the need for a special counsel to investigate FISA abuse, Bob. The professional you claim to defer judgement to. 

So honest question, if they empower a second special counsel, will you blindly support it as you have Mueller's? Or does your objectivity stop at party lines?

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Professionals are urging the need for a special counsel to investigate FISA abuse, Bob. The professional you claim to defer judgement to. 

So honest question, if they empower a second special counsel, will you blindly support it as you have Mueller's? Or does your objectivity stop at party lines?

Bob gets that wide eyed Adam Schiff look and ponders if this question is worthy of a whole bowl or not?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Elaborate for the idiots please?

It's confirmation of what I and others have been laying out for months. Sessions has had a DOJ prosecutor (different than a special counsel) working on not just FISA abuse, but Clinton's emails and politicization of the FBI/DOJ SINCE LAST FALL. All of it has been done on the QT - though if you were watching the granular details, you could see what's happening. Sessions and the DOJ has been looking into everything, for months - despite Trump's tweets of inaction. 

This means that when the OIG report is released (today? tomorrow? next week? soon), there's already a prosecutorial apparatus in place to indict and prosecute. This means Sessions, more than likely, already has convened grand juries separate form the two Mueller has going. That means there's a good chance there are already sealed indictments waiting to be unsealed once the report hits. 

Pair that with a second special counsel (who can also feed this apparatus) and you're talking about an accelerated timeline for the investigation/indictments. 

18k sealed orders exist since November of 17. 18,000!!! There were a total of 1,000 and change per year for all 8 years of 44... and 18,000 in just under four months!!

Something big is cooking, and has been cooking for months. They're about to drop the boom on a whole lot of people.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's confirmation of what I and others have been laying out for months. Sessions has had a DOJ prosecutor (different than a special counsel) working on not just FISA abuse, but Clinton's emails and politicization of the FBI/DOJ SINCE LAST FALL. All of it has been done on the QT - though if you were watching the granular details, you could see what's happening. Sessions and the DOJ has been looking into everything, for months - despite Trump's tweets of inaction. 

This means that when the OIG report is released (today? tomorrow? next week? soon), there's already a prosecutorial apparatus in place to indict and prosecute. This means Sessions, more than likely, already has convened grand juries separate form the two Mueller has going. That means there's a good chance there are already sealed indictments waiting to be unsealed once the report hits. 

Pair that with a second special counsel (who can also feed this apparatus) and you're talking about an accelerated timeline for the investigation/indictments. 

18k sealed orders exist since November of 17. 18,000!!! There were a total of 1,000 and change per year for all 8 years of 44... and 18,000 in just under four months!!

Something big is cooking, and has been cooking for months. They're about to drop the boom on a whole lot of people.

Hopefully it's more than "The Rock" going to the bathroom.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/29/2018 at 5:12 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

The memo will open this door, I agree - but I think you're really going to get what you're looking for when Horowitz's report hits. That's the one that's going to blow open years of abuse.

On 1/29/2018 at 6:03 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

The memo isn't the end all be all.

It's just the start. 

But it'll still be torn apart (or tried to be torn apart) regardless of its authenticity or air tightness. There's an entire industry that's just spent the last year drip feeding a narrative to its customers that is now blowing up in their faces. There will be spin. It's already started - from both the left and right (as seen in the recent WSJ op-ed). 

It just won't matter. 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I just don't see how they will bring down 18000 or so influential people in this country. 

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

I just don't see how they will bring down 18000 or so influential people in this country. 

I understand that view. We've lived our whole lives in a world where the justice system has two tiers - one for them, one for us. It makes sense that would continue... but we're in a different world post Trump. He's unlike any other POTUS we've had in terms of his ability to do the unexpected. So I have some hope... 

Plus, it's already started. 

Look at how many CEO's have resigned since November (over 200 now, some are massively influential companies). 

Look at how many congresscritters have decided not to run (over 40, on both sides of the aisle). 

The pieces have been in motion for months now. That said, I don't expect 18000 arrests overnight. As stated earlier, we don't really know if those sealed orders are indictments, search warrants or something else. We just know the number is extraordinarily high. 

40/60 is how it looks like it'll shake out. 40 percent of this will be public, 60 percent will be done behind the scenes because the people couldn't stomach the exposure of so much evil (yes) at once. I disagree with this plan, I think it's 100 or bust for me - hence my drive to keep exposing as much as I can discern myself. 

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It's not 18,000+ individuals. It's 18,000+ individual sealed orders. Could be just one person (Tibs?) charged with 18,000+ counts of badgering the witnesses on PPP. :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

It's not 18,000+ individuals. It's 18,000+ individual sealed orders. Could be just one person (Tibs?) charged with 18,000+ counts of badgering the witnesses on PPP. :lol: 

18,000 proofs of Russian collusion

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I think you're on to something here. It's entirely believable that stupidity could be an indictable crime now. It wouldn't surprise me if gator was indicted for 18000 counts of stupidity so vile and asinine that the DOJ had to act. I think his stupidity merits a FISA warrant for surveillance on the entire kiddie table.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think you're on to something here. It's entirely believable that stupidity could be an indictable crime now. It wouldn't surprise me if gator was indicted for 18000 counts of stupidity so vile and asinine that the DOJ had to act. I think his stupidity merits a FISA warrant for surveillance on the entire kiddie table.

Replying to him and a select list of others should be punishable