[Misleading Title]Will Mike McCoy be our next oc?

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Picks 21, 22, and 53 or 55 would be enough to trade up to pick 6. Chiefs were able to trade up from pick 27 to pick 10 with just one 1st round pick, and not even in the same year. An additional 1st and 2nd rounder in the same year should be enough to trade up to 6 even taking the better QB class into consideration. I can already see the fanbase freaking out over a trade up for a non-QB but IMO Roquon Smith is the next Luke Keuchly and I would take this dead for a surefire elite defensive player.

I agree one hundred percent with you on Smith. Happy, I told you Dennison was dead man walking.  I won’t let you down my friend

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Lots of teams going to have a bidding war in off season if Kirk does not stay with Redskins.

Yes.  He will be rich

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

There is a high probability we could be moving Taylor very soon.    I hope we are able to lock up Mike Tice as our offensive line coach. Trade Glenn and Hughes.  Trade for Alex Smith and move up and get roquinn Smith and draft lock in round three.  That is the plan from obd

Lock is returning for SR year as of  Jan 9th

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/missouri-qb-drew-lock-nations-passing-td-leader-returning-for-senior-season/

6 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

We were really hoping to land Kirk cousins but he would cost too much and this is not in the process.  

Wow, so they were "hoping" to trade for a franchise QB who is currently playing under the franchise tag and somehow believed they could trade for him, but it wouldn't be for a lot? The only way they could have traded for him was under the franchise tag. 

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Our biggest concern is getting a franchise quarterback without mortgaging the future that is why we are shying away from one in first round.  We want a proven commodity,  it is hard to pick a quarterback in round one.  If you are wrong, it sets back the entire organization. We really hope the deal with kc can get done.  We have some time and kc wants to move smith so it won’t cost us a lot plus the McDermott and Andy connection

We consider a 3rd round pick, 5th round pick and a starting DE, who is also the only pass rusher we have, cheap for a 33 year old QB in the final year of his contract? 

For anyone still listening to this joker, if you can't see that he is full of garbage... you've got problems. 

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I agree one hundred percent with you on Smith. Happy, I told you Dennison was dead man walking.  I won’t let you down my friend

Problem is Jets have the 6th pick. But I think Smith will still be there for the Bucs pick at 7, followed by the Bears and 49ers. I would probably target that 49ers pick because they pick right before the Raiders, and they already have their QB so I bet they would love to get more picks.

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

We know lock turning, duly noted, I meant Allen 

SOMEBODY BAN THIS FREAKING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You meant that they were planning on picking up ALLEN in the 3rd round? Do you hear the garbage coming out of your mouth?

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

Wow, so they were "hoping" to trade for a franchise QB who is currently playing under the franchise tag and somehow believed they could trade for him, but it wouldn't be for a lot? The only way they could have traded for him was under the franchise tag. 

We consider a 3rd round pick, 5th round pick and a starting DE, who is also the only pass rusher we have, cheap for a 33 year old QB in the final year of his contract? 

For anyone still listening to this joker, if you can't see that he is full of garbage... you've got problems. 

Smith is a top 10 quarterback that is a great game manager.  McDermott loves this type of player.  Has mobility and will play three to five more years while we groom peterman or josh Allen 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Problem is Jets have the 6th pick. But I think Smith will still be there for the Bucs pick at 7, followed by the Bears and 49ers. I would probably target that 49ers pick because they pick right before the Raiders, and they already have their QB so I bet they would love to get more picks.

The raiders love smith and they need a middle backer to contend

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

SOMEBODY BAN THIS FREAKING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You meant that they were planning on picking up ALLEN in the 3rd round? Do you hear the garbage coming out of your mouth?

If we could nab smith and Allen, that would make our draft.  Can you imagine if we get McCoy and tice. Trade Taylor and glen for more picks this year and next year.  Dareus pick is now a five.    If we draft well, this could set us up,for years to come.  Getting that buffalo spirit 

1 minute ago, WMDman said:

So you seriously think Allen was dropping to the third? You’re a joke.

Allen will be. First round pick

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Allen will be. First round pick

Well let me get this straight, you said that we wanted to trade for R. Smith and A.Smith and then draft Lock in the third. When someone exposed you for being a liar by showing you lock is returning you back tracked and said you meant Allen and now you say Allen is a first round pick....gotcha 

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I love Smith.  He is a game changer.  What made McDermott defensive in Carolina, Luke.  We have our safeties and one cb. Would love to have Gaines back but will cost too much and McDermott is not a fan becuase he is so fragile.  We are a linebacker and edge rusher away from being dangerous 

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

There is a high probability we could be moving Taylor very soon.    I hope we are able to lock up Mike Tice as our offensive line coach. Trade Glenn and Hughes.  Trade for Alex Smith and move up and get roquinn Smith and draft lock in round three.  That is the plan from obd

Isnt it the case that Taylor can’t be traded very soon since they have to wait for new league year to start first .   I believe that is April ?

2 minutes ago, WMDman said:

Well let me get this straight, you said that we wanted to trade for R. Smith and A.Smith and then draft Lock in the third. When someone exposed you for being a liar by showing you lock is returning you back tracked and said you meant Allen and now you say Allen is a first round pick....gotcha 

Welcome to the DonChad mindtrap. No admitting he was busted. Just on to the next lie.

Waiting on news about Mike McCoy.  We do know several bills have reached out to him about the fan base in Buffalo.   Dots are being connected.    Have not heard anything on mike tice.  I am shocked gruden didn’t go after him.  He still might.  I am shocked. He might be the best line coach in football

I wonder if McCoy turns us done, will we make Tice oc?  

14 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Smith is a top 10 quarterback that is a great game manager.  McDermott loves this type of player.  Has mobility and will play three to five more years while we groom peterman or josh Allen 

I love the idea of Alex Smith as our offense QB, and Roquon Smith as our defense QB. Of course I would like it better if their last names were Williams

1 hour ago, SWATeam said:
   1 hour ago,  Chadwick Bay Chad said: 

I hope that's not their plan since lock is going back to school!

FRAUD. LIAR. You went back and deleted this post. You said we were drafting Lock in Round 3, then backtracked when you got pwned because you hadn't bothered to read that Lock declared he was returning to college 2 days ago and then claimed you were talking about Allen. Fortunately, you can't delete quoted text. Please leave this board, it disgusts me that anyone would believe a word that comes out of your mouth.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4