Have we ever looked forward to an offseason as much?

eball

I wouldn't say i'm excited........more like cautiously optimistic.

We have some draft picks to play with, however, we also have alot of glaring needs that can't be ignored, so i'm hoping that McBeane can put all the pieces together in this off-season and at least move us forward.

The biggest test will be "hitting" on draft picks...........too many times we've spent the farm on failures and busts.

Make it happen OBD!!!

I have not been this excited for an off-season in a long, long time. As others have mentioned....Stable front office filled with leaders that can and will make the tough decisions with a clear thought on executing their plan. This should be an interesting off-season indeed!!!

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2018 at 10:15 AM, Jay_Fixit said:

That was the meteoric rise of Incarcerated Bob. Immediately followed by his meteoric fall.

He's gained over 100,000 followers since, Schefter follows him as does about 100 NHL Players

Not sure how he fell off? Strange

I have been pretty darned excited for offseasons before. 

But I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I've never been as excited as I am for THIS offseason.

Part of it is that I feel the Bills plan to go all-in on a QB once and for all, and nothing in football matters as much as having a quarterback. We haven't had one since 1996, and the mere thought that we will try everything within our power to acquire one this offseason is, by itself, enough reason for excitement. Add in the fact that this is a  year with so many 1st round caliber QBs AND so many interesting free agent options, and you have a recipe for high hopes.

The other part of it is that I truly feel like we have the right people making the decisions. In a way, this feels like the most important crossroads this team has faced in its history. New owner, new GM, new head coach, new staff top to bottom, a bevy of draft picks, a stars-are-aligning convergence of QB need with QB availability....it feels like this offseason will not only make or break this current regime, but will decide whether the Bills will be contenders or pretenders for the next decade.

So yeah, I'm excited.

• Like (+1) 1

I missed this thread when it started. I fully agree with this sentiment. The new staff, the picks, all the options..... I’m loving it. I pray our scouts prove themselves to be a top tier group. Apparently we have a bunch of cap space next off season. Brady is old, Bellicheat is too.

A new era is coming.