Unusual draft fact

Batman1876

5 hours ago, matter2003 said:

That chart is so out of date its laughable...it does not show anything close to real world value of the picks and is basically capriciously assigned values with no real world meaning...there are far better charts out there based on actual pick values based on reality

It is not that bad.  A few years ago I worked out the top dozen trades and it was pretty close.

50 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Just package Tyrod, Glenn and. 7th rounder that should get us another first

I'd rather have Scarlett Johansson than another first.

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

I’m curious about her pocket presence and awareness. Does she stay in the pocket or get happy feet and take off running? :unsure:

Not sure about her QB play, but I hear she is an excellent TE that easily converts to WR.  

Two options.  1- we spend all our cap room bringing in a free agent QB like cousins, and fill holes via the draft.

Option 2- we trade all our picks to move up in the draft for a QB and fill all our holes with our cap room.

Two sides of the same coin. 

9 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Two options.  1- we spend all our cap room bringing in a free agent QB like cousins, and fill holes via the draft.

Option 2- we trade all our picks to move up in the draft for a QB and fill all our holes with our cap room.

Two sides of the same coin. 

Or Option 3- Sign AJ McCarron and draft a QB with a 1st rd pick. Use FA and the draft to upgrade the trenches and add offensive talent.