[Please Change Title]Mike McCoy

25 minutes ago, 8-8 Forever? said:

plus a new QB, and off we go.  

Really Mike McCoy - Why?

He went to Denver and was fired because his QBs did significantly worse than when Dennison was there.

I would not want Mike McCoy near this team as OC.  You want him to Be QB coach - maybe, but stay away from the offense.

The Denver fans that wanted Dennison gone - were missing him by week 4 before McCoy was finally released.

I just said this in another post, but a lot of us fans need to watch the tape. You will see that in every game there were multiple plays where the scheme got guys open and Tyrol did not see it or chose another more conservative target. I really believe that the play calling was partly compensation all due to the fact that Tyrod seems to not see anything down the field. Defenses started to key on this early this season and Tyrod and Rico were not able to find any common ground.

I am not saying I am a Rico fan, but it is difficult to say if his playcalling would be different with a QB that has different skill sets. Maybe a new QB and possibly a new playcaller or QB coach with more to offer will be what we see from OBD? We will find out soon.

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

I'm not a Denison fan because I am unsure of what his offense looks like here.  Tyrod did not throw the ball like he was suppose to.  How can I judge him when I see guys open or reads on regular tv that he missed?  It'd be one or two games but it's every game.  Can't fault Denison on that.

And the playoff call to throw the ball I was fine with.  Jags selling out for the run, you have a 6'5 guy.  Throw it up and make a play. The penelty call was crap and the execution.