Tyrod Taylor's "Signature Moment" of 2017?

29 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Well a number of big plays come to mind. But his defining moment, is handling the benching like a professional; coming out the next week and grinding it out.

IMO So far his big moment in 2017 is handling the benching like a professional. Not much to talk about for him this season, let's hope he can get some highlights from this very important Jags game. 

Go Bills

27 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Yeesh, such intolerance. What ever happened to the idea that if you don't like reading something, then don't. These days people want to control what everybody else can do or think. 

Right on man

Edited by xRUSHx

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

When I joined this board I was told how smart and knowledgeable the fans were here. Some people are but I expected better than BBMB here. 

This is playoff week for the first time since 1999. I expected to see threads breaking down the Jags and what this team could take advantage of to win a playoff game and things like that.  Instead we get dumb troll threads like these that are nothing more than Tayler sucks. Herpa derpa derp look at me. 

So the fluff threads about him are great but when a honest question thread pops up about him it is a problem? Sounds exactly like the mods on BBMB trying to control fans thoughts with fluff threads only allowed.

The thread asked about Tyrods "signature moment of 2017" and to you it is somehow a bad BBMB thread?  

You expect better or do you  just expect Trans fluff threads only to be allowed? Where in the question is it a troll thread? How dare anyone ask if our QB had a big moment in one of his seasons, SMH. 

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 1

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000846523/Zay-Jones-drops-huge-pass-to-drop-the-Bills-to-1-1

if you follow the play watch the line drawn on the teleprompter  and listen 

Corner route and he cant make the adjustment back to the ball 

That ball was supposed to be closer to the sidelines.    

49 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

that being said. He had a couple of jaw dropping plays in wins this year. Anyone remember the scramble out of pressure then the laser to O’leary in the bronco game? Either throw to clay vs the falcons in a win. How about the 2nd and 20 vs the raiders where he bought time and then hit Tate and it was a mob scene on the sideline? Huge plays in wins.... and the Thompson play over the top down to the Bucs. 

That's what I was looking for -- some good opinions on what were his big moments in 2017.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is why I have advocated for being able to vote posters off the board. A bunch of Rod Watson’s around here!! The Bills are playing a playoff game for the first time since January of 2000 and some of you idiots just want to complain about the guy that quarterbacks them.  Enjoy the week(s) and go back to your miserable existences after the season. 

Vote people off the board? Sounds exactly like BBMB mods hard at work. I thought your last post was a winner but this quote to start off this post is also a head shaker.

22 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

IMO So far his big moment in 2017 is handling the benching like a professional. Not much to talk about for him this season, let's hope he can get some highlights from this very important Jags game. 

Go Bills

Right on man

Highlights would be nice, however, if we win regardless if highlights it will just as great.

Just now, Green Lightning said:

The difference is I don't want to vote you out of existence. I welcome alternate opinions just not intolerance.

I would totally agree with your stance any other week of the year at any other point in my life..... but this week?...... this week I feel like anyone complaining and nit picking is a freaking jerk and needs to find a hole to go crawl into and maybe never come out. I've said it numerous times already. this week really brought about a lot of peoples true colors and is speaking volumes about certain people around here. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bill_with_it said:

Highlights would be nice, however, if we win regardless if highlights it will just as great.

I agree man just win but to do that he will need to really step up for this game IMO. Been waiting a couple of decades for a playoff game. Go Bills

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I agree man just win but to do that he will need to really step up for this game IMO. Been waiting a couple of decades for a playoff game. Go Bills

i'm praying for an unexpected MNF against seahawks sort of performance..... i'm not gonna hold my breath though. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Every single player and coach on the team needs to step up fir this game. Everyone is 0-0 and the playoffs are a whole new level. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Every single player and coach on the team needs to step up fir this game. Everyone is 0-0 and the playoffs are a whole new level. 

I totaly agree man, team sport but it is lead by the QB. Great QBs can turn things around, it is the game to really step up. How many times have we seen QBs on the sidelines talking and motivating the other players. I do not want to see the Tyrod moment from this game a picture of him with a towel on his head. Go Bills

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, I’m all for people walking the plank. Dilly Dilly 

Come on man you have to admit you really trolled this thread with your comments. The OP just asked a question he did not troll by saying he sucks or anything.

19 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

The difference is I don't want to vote you out of existence. I welcome alternate opinions just not intolerance.

I never said I wanted to vote you out either. I said that I want to vote “idiots” out.  If people are using this week to complain about the QB I think that they are idiots. Any of the last 936 weeks is acceptable but this week we should enjoy. It’s just unfathomable to me that Bills fans could be complaining this week.  

7 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I totaly agree man, team sport but it is lead by the QB. Great QBs can turn things around, it is the game to really step up. How many times have we seen QBs on the sidelines talking and motivating the other players. I do not want to see the Tyrod moment from this game a picture of him with a towel on his head. Go Bills

Come on man you have to admit you really trolled this thread with your comments. The OP just asked a question he did not troll by saying he sucks or anything.

Check his posting history (or any of his last 3 names) and see if you see a common theme...

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I never said I wanted to vote you out either. I said that I want to vote “idiots” out.  If people are using this week to complain about the QB I think that they are idiots. Any of the last 936 weeks is acceptable but this week we should enjoy. It’s just unfathomable to me that Bills fans could be complaining this week.  

Check his posting history (or any of his last 3 names) and see if you see a common theme...

both these statements are 100% accurate.

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I was asking an honest question because I'm having a hard time with the fact that the biggest play by a QB of the drought ending season was really a Bengals highlight. Just out of a sense of pride, It kind of bothers me. 

So, due specifically to my critical view of Tyrod Taylor -- I wanted to ask the board here to help me out, because maybe there were plays I missed or didn't give the guy enough credit for. 

You are free to interpret this thread as you see fit.