NFL Turning Point. The moment the drought ended

Protocal69

6 hours ago, Beef on Weck said:

The spirit of Andre Reed came in Boyd - he looked like Andre (even #83) running into the end zone.

I thought the same exact thing.  Looked like one of his classic run after catches, same number and same body movement when he turned and cut it upfield. 

On 1/3/2018 at 10:44 PM, Protocal69 said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-turning-point/0ap3000000902518/The-moment-the-drought-ended-in-Buffalo-NFL-Turning-Point

MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent recap Sunday Bengals game that ended the drought

I really think something special is going to happen for the BILLS in these playoffs

Awesome!  

KW's kids LOL "shaken baby syndrome"

On 1/4/2018 at 2:51 PM, WotAGuy said:

Is it “Billsy” that the play that ended the drought was not even made by the Bills, and wasn’t in a game the Bills played in?

And, that is was a play that left the losing team and its fans and as confused and dumbfounded as we have been so shocked in the last 17 years so many times.  We all know the "can't believe that just happened" look!

22 hours ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

The turning point was when the Pegulas hired McDermott.

We are only beginning to get good.

The Turning point was when the Pegulas owned the Team.  That is the beginning of a magical ride for this team, this city and its fans

14 hours ago, ganesh said:

The Turning point was when the Pegulas owned the Team.  That is the beginning of a magical ride for this team, this city and its fans

I can go with that.  I blame the Rex hire on Russ and the Old Guard.  Pegs seemed to learn that lesson and everything has changed at OBD.