True reason Bills made the Playoffs

Just now, GoBills808 said:

I walked through the entire city of Boston without getting into a fight so I feel I may have contributed as well.

YESSIR!!!!  WELL DONE.  MAYBE ITS NOT TOO LATE TO SMACK ONE BEFORE YOU LEAVE THOUGH??

8 minutes ago, BuffaloButt said:

Pretty sure I'm the reason the Bills made the Playoffs yesterday.  At exactly 12:34pm (PST) 1234 grants wishes for those who Billeave!!  I wished the Bills would make the playoffs.  It worked nuff said!!  GO BILLS!!!?

Get in line B-Boy! :lol:

I can't find my original post given the move to the new format, but here's my story again.

During the first home game in 1999 the Buffalo Bills gave out a limited number of commemorative medallions at the first home game, the last year they went to the playoffs. I have used that coin as my golf ball marker since then. Last summer, at the end of our league round at Arrowhead GC, I gathered my foursome on the green, we chanted incoherently, then I tossed that damn thing in the 18th hole pond.  It went to the bottom along with the drought.  It's over baby! It's a new era, the year of the Buffalo 2018!

Edited by TPS

The Yankees did it.  They drafted Andy Dalton as a pitcher and he played a couple of seasons of minor league ball for them before he decided to go back to college to play football.  Bills are in the playoffs thanks to the Yankees.