How many Bills fans will be in Jacksonville?

Klaista2k

17 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I have some high level business meetings first thing Monday morning t

WTF is this ???Hope you were being sarcastic. If not, between you and the dude saying " i bought clubs and first class airfare"   LAMPs galore today!

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

WTF is this ???Hope you were being sarcastic. If not, between you and the dude saying " i bought clubs and first class airfare"   LAMPs galore today!

I have previous work obligations, I can't back out of them even for the Bills ending a 17 year playoff drought since too much is at stake.

I'll obviously be watching on TV and rooting but can't join the party in Jax sadly.

Just now, SaviorPeterman said:

I have previous work obligations, I can't back out of them even for the Bills ending a 17 year playoff drought since too much is at stake.

I'll obviously be watching on TV and rooting but can't join the party in Jax sadly.

Its the "high-level business meeting" BS instead of just saying...I got work, I out!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Its the "high-level business meeting" BS instead of just saying...I got work, I out!

It's very high level....I'm in a very important position and have multiple meetings with corporate executives first thing monday morning to discuss sales strategy and 2018 strategic plans.

This is also why it's hard for me to post here regularly sometimes but I try my best to stay active.

2 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

It's very high level....I'm in a very important position and have multiple meetings with corporate executives first thing monday morning to discuss sales strategy and 2018 strategic plans.

This is also why it's hard for me to post here regularly sometimes but I try my best to stay active.

What a Tuel.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

:lol::lol::lol: Yep January 2018 the right time to do strategic planning for 2018 for a big important corporate exec!!!!! Now I know ya filled with chit and jsu being sarcastic, maybe even more than @LeviF91and @Boyst62 are with their stories of conquest!!!!

Edited by plenzmd1

3 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I know you're BS'ing now.  Oh man you are just a troll.  I've worked in corporate for two major companies, work hand in hand with C level execs and they don't talk elementary like you.  The fact that you told us what the meetings are definitely shows you're over playing it.  

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

:lol::lol::lol: Yep January 2018 the right time to do strategic planning for 2018 for a big important corporate exec!!!!! Now I know ya filled with chit and jsu being sarcastic, maybe even more than @LeviF91and @Boyst62 are with their stories of conquest!!!!

That's what I was going to say too.  I had my goals and projects laid out to me back in October....not two weeks into the New Year.

What a tool he is.

2 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That is so cool! Thanks for the heads up. Having the Bills at the same hotel will definitely be an added bonus to this trip! Let us know if you have any other local information to share regarding where to go while we are in town, etc...

Your job is to guard the fire alarms!  :)

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I will definitely seek you out Chandler, thanks! Not sure what I am wearing yet. :beer:

I highly recommend PM’ing a cell # or something if you’re serious. I’ve had similar intentions in the past, only to be foiled by the impossibility of finding a specific jersey among a sea of tens of thousands. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Actually at my company the fiscal year started July 2017, so we are already half way through the 2018 year in terms of business objectives.

So these meetings are mid year and a look ahead to FY2019.

Either way I must be sober and on point come monday morning!

8 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Actually at my company the fiscal year started July 2017, so we are already half way through the 2018 year in terms of business objectives.

So these meetings are mid year and a look ahead to FY2019.

Either way I must be sober and on point come monday morning!

LOL....you talk like a kid googling business terms.  I know that’s what you’re doing.

Do you really have nothing else to do?

Edited by Royale with Cheese

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

I highly recommend PM’ing a cell # or something if you’re serious. I’ve had similar intentions in the past, only to be foiled by the impossibility to find a specific jersey among a sea of tens of thousands. 

I am pretty sure that was on purpose by the other party

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am pretty sure that was on purpose by the other party

It just keeps happening! I don’t know what the problem is!!!

1 minute ago, wppete said:

I’m trying to get tickets right now. 

How are prices running now? They are just getting ridiculous! A sign of just how badly our psyches have been damaged! 

25 minutes ago, Augie said:

It just keeps happening! I don’t know what the problem is!!!

How are prices running now? They are just getting ridiculous! A sign of just how badly our psyches have been damaged! 

Yea they are pretty crazy. Standing room tickets are $260+

Where are all the Bills fan sitting???