the TT bashing is just so tiresome

stuvian

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

Do you know who is on the Titans? Corey Davis is the best WR prospect to come along since the 2014 draft, Delaney Walker is an excellent TE (a multit-time pro bowler), and Eric Decker is five times better than any receiver on the Bills. Rishard Matthews is a decent possession receiver on a par with a healthy Ryan Matthews. Most importantly, though, Mariota hasn't exploited Davis because his deep ball isn't good enough. And Taywan Taylor (their Marquise Goodwin; he's also a 3rd rounder) hasn't been targeted enough. Some of this falls on the prehistoric approach of their HC (Mularkey), but a lot falls on the QB too.

I don't believe Cory Davis was regarded higher than Amari Cooper was in his draft

I would take pretty much any of those QB's except maybe Bortles over TT and at least Bortles can wing it around and throw for 300 yards. He is just a turnover machine at times. Keenum has played way above what I thought he was capable of even though I remember him in college and he could ball back then. Mariota has been dinged up and hasn't played great this year but, I would still take him Smith and Foles can both sling the ball around. Is he saying that any one of these guys is not an instant upgrade at QB for us?

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Corey Davis has 375 yards.    Why are we talking about him ?

Marquise Goodwin has 934 yards. 

It's hilarious all the d-bags on TSW who were just fine with Goodwin making almost no effort in Buffalo for 3 years as he saved himself for the 2016 Olympics...........but now they are talking about how good he has become like he was somehow being held back by anything other than his own will.     It was all good that he dick the Bills over when you thought he was TJ Graham but if you'd have known there was a 1,000 yard receiver in there I wonder what the tune would have been. :lol: 

And people act like Bob Woods turned into Jerry Rice and has put up exponentially better numbers with the Rams........rather modest uptick actually, considering he hadn't been this healthy in his career.

I'd have taken the over on Woods and Watkins combined numbers if they had stayed in Buffalo this season versus what they've done for the Rams. 

1 hour ago, BillsFan2313 said:

I don't believe Cory Davis was regarded higher than Amari Cooper was in his draft

That's a fair point; they were both rated very highly (apparently, the Bills wanted Davis, btw). I'm a little biased because I thought Davis was a more elite talent, but time will tell.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It's hilarious all the d-bags on TSW who were just fine with Goodwin making almost no effort in Buffalo for 3 years as he saved himself for the 2016 Olympics...........but now they are talking about how good he has become like he was somehow being held back by anything other than his own will.     It was all good that he dick the Bills over when you thought he was TJ Graham but if you'd have known there was a 1,000 yard receiver in there I wonder what the tune would have been. :lol: 

And people act like Bob Woods turned into Jerry Rice and has put up exponentially better numbers with the Rams........rather modest uptick actually, considering he hadn't been this healthy in his career.

I'd have taken the over on Woods and Watkins combined numbers if they had stayed in Buffalo this season versus what they've done for the Rams. 

Goodwin and woods are prolific now for one reason they have a real quarterback that's the bottom line dude

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Goodwin and woods are prolific now for one reason they have a real quarterback that's the bottom line dude

No Goodwin was doing well with CJ Beathard..........a terrible QB..........his case was about wanting to do better.

He simply played the Bills for paychecks for 3 years.   They drafted him in the third round, he pocketed the bonus and the annual paycheck was small enough that he didn't fear getting cut.   Any number of teams would pick him up and pay him the same or more.  The Bills were always in a spot with him.........he was only going to apply himself if he had to and the Bills had no leverage.   He refused to play with any injury that might hinder his track ability and that also meant playing light.   He trained for track while on IR!  

After he crapped himself in the Olympic trials he showed up at OBD skin-and-bones light, having done NO OFFSEASON FOOTBALL TRAINING........not even running routes in shorts.........and he battled thru the season using that as a de facto rookie season.    He played the Bills but at least they got one season out of him and it was an entertaining sub-plot watching him battle thru injuries because he knew with FA looming he couldn't mail in his performance any longer.:thumbsup:

As for Bob......I wouldn't call 56 catches and 780 yards "prolific"..........Woods issue in Buffalo the prior two years was health.........Tyrod played like Goff has when he had a healthy Watkins and Woods as well. 

He is the 33rd ranked passer in a 32 team league, and he has amassed a whopping 9 points in 7 quarters against the Patriots!

What else do you need to know? What's more tiresome than him being bashed is idiots who actually think he's GOOD!

I have watched this team for 45 years, and he is easily in the bottom two or three quarterbacks we have ever had!

An even decent quarterback would have beaten the Panthers, possibly the Jets on the road, and would have really made the home game with the Patsys interesting, to say the least. I can't wait until he is gone, I have seen more than enough, was done with him last year.

4 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

No Goodwin was doing well with CJ Beathard..........a terrible QB..........his case was about wanting to do better.

He simply played the Bills for paychecks for 3 years.   They drafted him in the third round, he pocketed the bonus and the annual paycheck was small enough that he didn't fear getting cut.   Any number of teams would pick him up and pay him the same or more.  The Bills were always in a spot with him.........he was only going to apply himself if he had to and the Bills had no leverage.   He refused to play with any injury that might hinder his track ability and that also meant playing light.   He trained for track while on IR!  

After he crapped himself in the Olympic trials he showed up at OBD skin-and-bones light, having done NO OFFSEASON FOOTBALL TRAINING........not even running routes in shorts.........and he battled thru the season using that as a de facto rookie season.    He played the Bills but at least they got one season out of him and it was an entertaining sub-plot watching him battle thru injuries because he knew with FA looming he couldn't mail in his performance any longer.:thumbsup:

As for Bob......I wouldn't call 56 catches and 780 yards "prolific"..........Woods issue in Buffalo the prior two years was health.........Tyrod played like Goff has when he had a healthy Watkins and Woods as well. 

Tyrod played like Goff? When? Where? for a series, maybe. You are dilusional, dude! The team is where they are this year IN SPITE OF TAYLOR, not because of him! I get it's been a long time since we have had a good quarterback here, but do you watch any other teams, and see what it is like to have a QB throw on time, in rhythm, throw a WR open, go through progressions? To compare Taylor to Goff is the funniest thing I have seen in quite some time! Thanks for the laugh, I needed it!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

.Tyrod played like Goff has when he had a healthy Watkins and Woods as well. 

F7A30CE0-8752-4C0B-A031-AA7F5A4DF59D.png

Just like him except the big wins and playoffs thing.       

Goffs in the mvp race and winning his division at 11-4.      

Tyrod went 8-8 the year he was elite !    Remember when Tyrod went into foxboro and bent the pats over just like Goff did to the Seahawks ? ??

We have a new bishop at the cot.    Keep em coming ????

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Woods has his best YPC since 2013.

let me guess, "something something something something, not the QB."

Just now, jmc12290 said:

Woods has his best YPC since 2013.

let me guess, "something something something something, not the QB."

Oh NOW you value ypc.:lol:

I thought you just started a thread about getting Frank Gore.........who runs for 3.6 ypc in a league where the AVERAGE carry goes for 4.2..........and hasn't even hit 4.0 ypc in any of the last 3 seasons for chrissake.   

Thanks so much for your contributions to the board.:lol:

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Oh NOW you value ypc.:lol:

I thought you just started a thread about getting Frank Gore.........who runs for 3.6 ypc in a league where the AVERAGE carry goes for 4.2..........and hasn't even hit 4.0 ypc in any of the last 3 seasons for chrissake.   

Thanks so much for your contributions to the board.:lol:

He plays a punishing style that wears down base nickel sets. Unlike a scat back. He goes up the middle.

Sup babe.