Week 17: Dolphins Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Thompson & Gaines In

26CornerBlitz

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The ideal situation is to have both...which hopefully we get to see in the next few years.  For all of Whaley's talent he brought in, they just didn't play well together many times...

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

QUICK HITS: PLAYOFFS WOULD BE GREAT REWARD FOR KYLE

kyle-williams-12-27.jpg

He's never been this close to a shot at the playoffs entering Week 17 before. That's why a postseason berth for the Bills would be a well-deserved reward for Kyle Williams.

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "PLAYS WELL TOGETHER" (10:37)
Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media prior to practice on Wednesday topics include; character of the players brought in during the offseason, adjusting to the 4:25pm kickoff for Sunday's game, and an injury update.

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I know a lot of people were excited about Reilly, but I'm excited for Dupre.

Yeah very interested in Dupre........a lot of unrealized potential.   

The fact that they ascended him from the PS when they are unlikely to activate him makes me think they were concerned about him getting poached(perhaps he had an offer).

By Alain Poupart - miamidolphins.com

View from the top: Head Coach Adam Gase said Wednesday he last talked to Dolphins owner Stephen Ross the night before the game at Kansas City, and expressed his disappointment at not being able to produce a better season for him. “I know what his expectations were,” Gase said. “They’ve always been the same. He wants to win. He wants to have a chance to play in the tournament and we really didn’t get that done this year. I’m sure that’s disappointing for him. He does everything he can to be supportive to us and give us everything we possibly need. For me — and I know Mike (Tannenbaum) and Chris (Grier) feel the same, you feel like you let him down. He’s given us so much. We have to find a way to be more consistent throughout the season.” 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz