CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

4 hours ago, GG said:

Yet, you have time to check Twitter :)

And yet you're naïve enough to believe that those at CNN and other MSM outlets are not an extension of the Biden/Democratic campaign?  Yes, he's the President, and yes he's still facing re-election in a few months. I'm sure you think he should just ignore the airwaves and the internet to let these left wing hacks walk all over him, choking out any alternative messaging.

On 3/25/2020 at 7:12 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Better than I accidentally turned the channel I suppose.  By the way, we're all wondering when life will return to normal so I don't even get what he's angry about.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Better than I accidentally turned the channel I suppose.  By the way, we're all wondering when life will return to normal so I don't even get what he's angry about.

Read again. CNN was "reporting" he was angry.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Give me a break Doc. The man is working around the clock and CNN just continues taking swipes at him. That network is pure garbage. They made a BUSINESS decision (to help their bottom line) to become the anti-Trump network. It’s pure theater, and totally intentional snarky nonsense. I don’t blame Trump for taking a shot at them during an actual health crisis, before he returns to meetings to try and save your sorry politically vindictive arse! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Read again. CNN was "reporting" he was angry.

They didn't say he was angry.  I'm guessing they were trying to paint him in a negative light trying to portray him as caring about the economy more than human lives.

9 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

They didn't say he was angry.  I'm guessing they were trying to paint him in a negative light trying to portray him as caring about the economy more than human lives.

Just like when they said the only reason he was being a good president was to win the election in November. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just like when they said the only reason he was being a good president was to win the election in November. 

Honestly, if he put the Twitter on hiatus until November he'd win in a landslide at this point.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Honestly, if he put the Twitter on hiatus until November he'd win in a landslide at this point.

Yes and no. The MSM is doing their best to silence him. They don't want to televise his coronavirus briefings because the public likes them and thus likes Trump for having them. They see a president who is totally engaged in fighting this. This is the opposite of Obama who after the ACA never seemed to be engaged in anything. His Twitter comments get his message out. The media feel that they must filter what he says in order to inform the public in the way they want them informed. The MSM acts as if they are the Catholic Church in Medieval times and the reporters are the priests who interpret God's message for the peasants. Trump has found a way around that and there is no way he's giving that up. 

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes and no. The MSM is doing their best to silence him. They don't want to televise his coronavirus briefings because the public likes them and thus likes Trump for having them. They see a president who is totally engaged in fighting this. This is the opposite of Obama who after the ACA never seemed to be engaged in anything. His Twitter comments get his message out. The media feel that they must filter what he says in order to inform the public in the way they want them informed. The MSM acts as if they are the Catholic Church in Medieval times and the reporters are the priests who interpret God's message for the peasants. Trump has found a way around that and there is no way he's giving that up. 

How does dunking on Mitt Romney on Twitter in the middle of a national crises help him in any way with his reelection chances?  As for Obama, there wasn't a public crises of this magnitude when he was president.  I prefer to see as little of a president as possible because it generally means the country is in pretty good shape.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

How does dunking on Mitt Romney on Twitter in the middle of a national crises help him in any way with his reelection chances?  As for Obama, there wasn't a public crises of this magnitude when he was president.  I prefer to see as little of a president as possible because it generally means the country is in pretty good shape.

Dunking on Romney is seen by the majority of people as a good thing. Obama had a few crisis, nothing as dramatic as this one but he was let off the hook by the media. A good example of that is the swine flu. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html 

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Dunking on Romney is seen by the majority of people as a good thing. Obama had a few crisis, nothing as dramatic as this one but he was let off the hook by the media. A good example of that is the swine flu. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html 

The majority of his base who loves that kind of stuff.  The people he needs to win over are swing voters who approve of Trump's job performance but don't like him as a person.  They're weighing whether they can tolerate his vindictiveness and brashness or vote for a more digestible candidate who won't rock the boat too much.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

The majority of his base who loves that kind of stuff.  The people he needs to win over are swing voters who approve of Trump's job performance but don't like him as a person.  They're weighing whether they can tolerate his vindictiveness and brashness or vote for a more digestible candidate who won't rock the boat too much.  

The better leader will win the day, as always.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The better leader will win the day, as always.

Agree with that. Better leader does win. If Nancy Pelosi was leading i'd be soo freaking scared. I think lot worse than anyone with this virus. Ya going off topic, you, Shaw, Hapless, B-Man, and Buffalo Gal my favorite posters here. 

• Thank you (+1) 2