CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

8 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...in all honesty....I've been following the Bills/NFL since 1962......I NEVER did but did you EVER think that talking about the Washington REDSKINS or Kansas City CHIEFS were detrimental to native Americans?....in hindsight, should we say the Cleveland BROWNS now demeans folks of skin color?.....hell I'd bet the PATRIOTS rankles the progressives who want the world's big bully knocked down a few notches....bet PETA hates the Panthers or Jaguars.....how sad to see us sink this low for political correctness....SMH........

Don't forget the 49ers being named after unwoke white folk who destroyed the environment, especially waterways, looking for gold.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Certainly laughable as Iowa had nothing to do with the names put forth by the Democrats.  I heard one pundit over the weekend cry that Iowa shunned Corey Booker without realizing that it was the DNC process that eliminated Booker from the caucuses/primaries.  

40 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not CNN, but this is the Politico headline about the leftist nut who ran his car unto the Trump organizers this weekend.

So embarrassing.

EQc3BdqWsAAOcLq?format=jpg&name=small

And this gives the game away..

Not a supposed journalist at CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS ABC, Washington post or Ny Times are calling this out.................. Not one.

They bury their heads and look away knowing exactly what Politico is doing here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

ANNALS OF LEFTIST AUTOPHAGY: CNN goes full conspiracist on Twitter user who posted viral Bloomberg audio.

[Cristina] Alesci, who, by the way, is an alumna of the Bloomberg News empire, added, “We don’t know how he got the sound to begin with.”

It is right there on YouTube! It has been there for five years! Google the damn thing! 

Also, what do Dixon’s alleged political affiliations have to do with anything? Surely Alesci is not suggesting that this could be a non-story because, well, a Bernie Bro tweeted about it.

“A lot of questions are being asked especially on the timing of this,” the CNN reporter said, “so, the timing here and the mission here all calling into question.”

Alesci then added for good measure that President Trump had already “seized on” Bloomberg’s remarks.

None of this is relevant. None of this has anything to do with the actual news story at hand, which is that a top-polling Democratic candidate is on record endorsing racist, anti-Second Amendment, big-government policies.

The audio, by the way, is pretty bad.