Would you trade the Bills 2 first round picks to the 49ers for Garoppalo?

The 9 Isles

In order to command that price, he would have to show with the remaining games he is indeed the real deal. And if that's the case, why on earth would they trade him away and take their chances on a rookie? I get the sentiment that they could add more pieces but with a sure thing QB, you then add pieces. Just not even close to reality on this one.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, kdiggz said:

watching Jimmy G rise to power while Brady declines and washes out would be a dream come true.  Brady hasn't played very well in the last 3 games and meanwhile Jimmy has.  let's keep this trending in the right direction on sunday

Lol and the combined record is 5-1 and let's not forget the competition they were facing.. Brady put up 27 points on of the best D this year. While Jimmy put up 29 on an average D at best. 

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol and the combined record is 5-1 and let's not forget the competition they were facing.. Brady put up 27 points on of the best D this year. While Jimmy put up 29 on an average D at best. 

Jimmy G's toughest test comes this Sunday against the Jags D.  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Don't tell me it won't hurt a little when the goat retires when he's 100. Don't be in denial you will wish they kept him at some point!!!

Edited by Lfod

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

That supposed record was all the rage in NE last season.   now ?????  

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

stay tuned for the #1 best seller THE JIMMY G METHOD coming soon!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Don't tell me it won't hurt a little when the goat retires when he's 100. Don't be in denial you will wish they kept him at some point!!!

Of course it will hurt when we go back to the pa k again and aren't constantly good. I am hoping Kraft has us be like the Steelers though.. never awful for long. Let the Jets be the Browns of the East ? 

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

That supposed record was all the rage in NE last season.   now ?????  

? I was pointing out for Brady being so terrible he only lost 1 game and that was by a TD.