Cam Newton: "You Been Watching Film...Watch This"

26CornerBlitz

10 hours ago, zonabb said:

He gets "smacked" around because he runs around, is big, and, oh wait, it's football, not paddy cakes. Or, would you prefer the black quarterback shut his mouth when the white linebacker speaks? Think he's the only QB who talks sh!t? I bet you applauded the "guts" and "grit" and "heroism" when Hasselback elected to "take the ball and we're gonna score."

But man, you proudly bring your "red state"  "confederate" political views and comments here that you think no one will see as thinly veiled Fox News racism, nationalism, and conspiracy theory (see: we have no real proof so let's make it up). From your nonsense about Mueller's credibility to this, it's pretty pathetic that your fandom and sports have to also be tainted and viewed through a Sean Hannity lens. 

You really showed him and all those crazy Republicans, didn't you! Go pat yourself on the back.

Making the world a more tolerant place, one angry, intolerant post at a time.

11 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

This is one of the cooler things I have seen this year. Too bad you couldn't really hear it live with Aikman talking during the broadcast. Might be cool if you could hear more in the moment talk like that during the broadcasts.

You can hear it very clearly in this embedded video.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Really? And Clay getting in the neutral zone, arrogantly calling it's the wheel route... He could have communicated it without stepping up towards the LOS. 

Clay was being arrogant too. But I guess it doesn't matter when he does it. We like to pick and choose.

Hi, you kissed the point 

6 hours ago, billsherd said:

What does this mean?

I think it means if you turn your tv off you won't hear the announcers

10 hours ago, billsherd said:

What does this mean?

If your tv audio setup includes left, right, and center speakers you can either unplug or use the remote to turn off the center speaker.  This will silence the announcers while keeping the rest of the game audio intact, so it sounds like you are at the stadium.  I have been doing this for years now and it has been a revelation, and it works for all sports not just football.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

You are the first one to go there, bro.

ya got me Bud :P

20 hours ago, Schmuggs said:

Fake as can be. 

Lots of gullible people here. 

you are aware you are on probation and under a great deal of scrutiny by DC Tom ?
;)

20 hours ago, Schmuggs said:

Fake as can be. 

Lots of gullible people here. 

"Ratings and attendance are down, how do we address this?...By Jove, I've got it!  Let's fake some on-field trash talking between Cam Newton and Clay Matthews!"  

The only reason I can't discount that out of hand is because Roger Goodell is even stupider than you are.