How the hell does any coach put Preston Brown on all hands team?

Kelly the Dog

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Here's the Patriots hands team formation.

Multiple linebackers on the front line.

Jets-Onside-Kick-2.jpg

Here's the Packers onside kick formation.

Multiple linebackers on the front line.

B79ydkTIQAAcnyL.0.0.jpg

The Eagles onside kick formation.  Multiple linebackers.

onsides-return.png

Damn you and your facts!!!

19 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I don't think so. That assumes he completely ignored coaching and wasn't supposed to charge, in the one position that is usually the charge guy. It's impossible for me to imagine he was supposed to block but charged the ball at 7 yards. 

Bump :)

If the FIns didn't have crappy Cutler, this could have easily been a loss.

i want to get excited About this team (and I kinda am) but this is not a good team that does dumb things. 

Side note, am I the only one who had a problem with Brown helping Landry up after a play? That scumbag ended one of your teammate's career and you want to be buddy buddy with him.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Gonna go ahead and guess he didn't play shortstop in baseball.  Misjudged the short hop. 

I'd say that's a good guess.  I'd be curious to find out whether the Dols intentionally kicked it his way.

McDermott said earlier today they have confidence of Brown on the hands team, so he obviously 

okayed it or put him out there himself. Boss can surely veto anything one of his assistants do.

He also said he knowns Brown wants that play back, and how dumb is that. What else could he say,

Brown is happy that he muffed it.

• 2 weeks later...