49ers Playing Hard

Just now, joesixpack said:

Well have fun anticipating the loss.

So let me get this straight, the Bills never beat the Pats, and you think Tyrod sucks balls, and you always predict the Bills to lose, but you think McD is great so you think despite Tyrod you ridicule people who think the Bills are going to lose in NE? You are the most hypocritical poster ever. 

Just now, joesixpack said:

You coulda fooled me. You've been pissing in cheerios since the end of today's game.

Not at all... I've been hopeful for realistic paths to the playoffs that do not involve winning a game vs a team we almost never beat. So seldom that it's actually the most dominated series by one team in the entire NFL. 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

So let me get this straight, the Bills never beat the Pats, and you think Tyrod sucks balls, and you always predict the Bills to lose, but you think McD is great so you think despite Tyrod you ridicule people who think the Bills are going to lose in NE? You are the most hypocritical poster ever. 

I predict the bills to lose on purpose.

It's a ritual.

Has nothing to do with my actual opinion, it's superstition.

And yes, I ridicule people who are calling the game a loss before it even happens, with good reason.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

It's a ritual.

And yes, I ridicule people who are calling the game a loss before it even happens, with good reason.

The numbers and past history say that we have a pretty good reason

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

It's a ritual.

So in other words, you think with Tyrod, the worst QB ever, they have a decent chance to win in NE. 

4 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Them going 1-2 would open up another path to the playoffs. It would open up a 3 way tie breaker with Chargers. Them going 0-3 we would lose that path

They aren't beating the rams. I'm assuming that you want them to win the west over KC, that ain't happening either.

We are winning out anyway so all this doesn't matter.

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

So in other words, you think with Tyrod, the worst QB ever, they have a decent chance to win in NE. 

I didn't say it was a decent chance. I said it was a chance.

People like you and boatdrinks say there's NO chance.

See the difference now? And there's one other thing: the Patriots have not looked unbeatable the past four weeks.

Had Tyrod been even average in that game in OP, we had a shot. Who knows? Maybe he extracts the cranium from his anus and performs in Foxboro.

1 minute ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

The people who predicted a 2-14 season are probably the ones giving us a loss at NE already and upset that we're not 14-0. Makes zero sense. Is I was expecting 2-14 I'd be even more ecstatic about being this close to the playoffs.

Hey, fans are pretty happy about being this close to the playoffs. So much that we actually want it to happen. Hinging playoff hopes to New England is a downer. If a miracle happens, the extra win wouldn't hurt . But there  are far more realistic scenarios for our Bills to get in 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Hey, fans are pretty happy about being this close to the playoffs. So much that we actually want it to happen. Hinging playoff hopes to New England is a downer. If a miracle happens, the extra win wouldn't hurt . But there  are far more realistic scenarios for our Bills to get in 

Exactly...No one is worried about our chances if we beat New England.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

They aren't beating the rams. I'm assuming that you want them to win the west over KC, that ain't happening either.

We are winning out anyway so all this doesn't matter.

No not at all. I have KC winning the division.

I'm saying that Titans have to win one game to make a 3 way tie for final wild card between them the chargers and us. They are not beating the Rams so we have to hope they beat the 49ers then lose their final 2 games to Jacksonville and the Rams. That would put them at 9-7. Chargers likely to win out so they would be 9-7. And we are likely going 1-1 to put us at 9-7. That would give the Bills the tiebreaker. However if 49ers beat Titans then Titans finish 8-8 and Chargers get the Tiebreaker over the Bills cause they beat us 

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I didn't say it was a decent chance. I said it was a chance.

People like you and boatdrinks say there's NO chance.

See the difference now? And there's one other thing: the Patriots have not looked unbeatable the past four weeks.

Had Tyrod been even average in that game in OP, we had a shot. Who knows? Maybe he extracts the cranium from his anus and performs in Foxboro.

You're so full of **** it's embarrassing. So if Tyrod plays well and we win, like we did today, it's because of McD. And if he's plays bad or we lose regardless of how he plays, it's because of him. You suck. ;)