Welcome to mathematically still alive December!

bills6969

Getting sick of this routine every year.  Playoff hopes on life support, relying on **** teams (like the Niners today) to come up big and save our asses.  Likely,  all the things we need to go our way, wont happen.  We finish just outside the playoffs, get a mid 1st round draft pick, and we do it all again next year!  Bills football at its finest!  When will it be our turn to lock up a playoff spot, and not rely on 10 different scenarios to get in?

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Technically we're in the 6th spot right now, which may be the best spot we've been in for the last 17 years in week 15

True, but we're tied with the Ravens right now.  Looking at their remaining schedule (@browns, colts, bungels) compared to ours (fish, @ pats, @ fish) we're going to need some help.

5 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

True, but we're tied with the Ravens right now.  Looking at their remaining schedule (@browns, colts, bungels) compared to ours (fish, @ pats, @ fish) we're going to need some help.

The losses to the Bengals and Jets (Granted both Road games) hurts us right now

Only scenario I'm looking at right now is the Bills winning the games they have to win. Not so much other teams since it will mean nothing if the Bills don't handle their business first. I'm just hoping not to see another Bills let down when they actually have a shot.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

I'll just post this here bc its probably more relevant to this thread. I am sure I missed something here and there, but these are the basics. 

Scenario 1:

Bills win out - 10-6

Help needed: Titans or Ravens to drop one game.

Scenario 2:

Bills win 2 of 3 - 9-7 (Assumes Bills sweep Dolphins. Splitting with Dolphins and beating New England makes things a bit more difficult)

Help needed option 1:

Ravens to go 1-2 

Chargers need to go 1-1 or 0-2

OR

Chargers go 2-0, then Titans need to drop 2 games (One has to be vs Jaguars)

Help needed option 2:

Titans to go 0-3

Ravens or Chargers need to drop just one of 4 games (any game except Ravens vs Browns)

Help needed option 3:

Titans to go 1-2

Ravens need to drop one to colts or Bengals

OR

Titans win is not against Jaguars

Chargers are irrelevant.

Help needed option 4:

Titans to go 2-1 or 3-0

We would need Ravens to lose 1 game (Colts or Bengals)

Chargers are irrelevant

Edited by What a Tuel

1 hour ago, bills6969 said:

I don't know what happened to they're offense  but it's pretty darn bad ,  unfortunately they're defense is another story, with that said I wouldn't be surprised if Baltimore loses to the Colts and even the Browns , 

Lets hope the Bills win today !!!!!