More from obd

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You are not a we.  You have no sources.  You have lied repeatedly here.  When challenged you have no answers.  

Mods, enough.  It is absurd to allow this kind of posting.

Did I lie about the special play yesterday. I told this site if McDermott called it, it would a great moment in Bills history and it was. Williams scored. A great tribute to Kyle 

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Did I lie about the special play yesterday. I told this site if McDermott called it, it would a great moment in Bills history and it was. Williams scored. A great tribute to Kyle 

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Yes you did.  You said it was about Webb.  

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Way to vaguely go out on a limb, dude.  There will be a special play.  Really?  Some awesome prognostication there.

10 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Dude I know who you are so please go away

No

I was in that thread. You posted it after the TD. Stop making more stuff up to cover up for yourself. 

And stop saying 'go away'. You have little credibility and influence on this board. 

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/30/2017 at 7:09 PM, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Tomorrow if McDermott has the guts, you might see the finest moment in Bills history.  It will be amazing 

I posted way before the game. Did you see the play when Williams scored. Here it is.  Unless they palyed the game on 12-30. I think I called it

Well. Did I call or not.  Most people say yes

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

6 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I posted way before the game. Did you see the play when Williams scored. Here it is.  Unless they palyed the game on 12-30. I think I called it

Well. Did I call or not.  Most people say yes

A vague generalized statement is proof of nothing.  Other than your delusions.