More from obd

2 minutes ago, ducej11 said:

I agree. It's been fun to read and to think about some of the things going on in the front office and behind the scenes. Regardless of what happens, people will call Dunkirk Don a fraud because it won't all turn out the way the Bills wants. Nothing every goes according to plan and they will have to move onto plan B, C, etc. I was a long time poster on the BBMB before it was just shutdown out of the blue and after trolling around here for a while finally decided to sign up. I will tell you though, based on my experience, teams do think in similar ways to what Dunkirk Don is saying with having multiple plans in place to address needs, although that might seem a little obvious, not all teams do that. I think in the past the Bills tented to scramble and that's because they didn't get plan A and had no viable plan B or C.  I won a championship in professional football (not the NFL) as the head of player personnel and we had contingency plans for everything when building the roster. I am glad to hear the Bills are starting to think that way.

All the things he is talking about have been discussed here well prior to his claiming of "having a source". He's just throwing in some bs to feed the people with the same things we have already talked about. Not only that, but he delivers it in such a needy, puberty-esque manner. I'm leaving, I'm going dark, I'm gonna delete all of my posts, it's all along the lines of some "stop making fun of me" type :censored:. Then he refers to himself in the 3rd person on some next level douchebag type :censored: to go along with it. His need for attention and something to make his life more meaningful has resorted to flinging :censored: at a wall on a message board in hopes something sticks and he can get a few friends in the process. It's really sad actually. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ducej11 said:

I agree. It's been fun to read and to think about some of the things going on in the front office and behind the scenes. Regardless of what happens, people will call Dunkirk Don a fraud because it won't all turn out the way the Bills wants.

Are you aware that when he makes a blunder and I correct him he reposted what I said later acting as if he thought of it first?

Proof - you can’t fix stupid 

3 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

I'm pretty sure you and Dunkirk Dude went to the same school - based on your ****ty grammar.

Or perhaps you are just another one of Dunkirk Dude's alter-ego personalities?

Question - Do you fish for perch off any piers in Dunkirk?

Hahaha, at first I was like, "what bad grammar" and then I went back and re-read it, wow. And no, I am not some alter-ego of him. That was just me posting a comment as fast as possible at work.

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Are you aware that when he makes a blunder and I correct him he reposted what I said later acting as if he thought of it first?

Proof - you can’t fix stupid 

I'm not going to lie, I haven't gone back and read all of it. I only come on here sparingly so I miss a lot. Let's be honest, I could come on here all day everyday and still miss very obvious things.

Just now, ducej11 said:

Hahaha, at first I was like, "what bad grammar" and then I went back and re-read it, wow. And no, I am not some alter-ego of him. That was just me posting a comment as fast as possible at work.

Or maybe you are Jon Gruden's son Deuce.   And you are leaving Washington to come to Buffalo because you are bringing Cousins with you?

Dots connected.

Mind blown - poof!

Just now, PolishDave said:

Or maybe you are Jon Gruden's son Deuce.   And you are leaving Washington to come to Buffalo because you are bringing Cousins with you?

Dots connected.

Mind blown - poof!

As a huge University of Tennessee fan, I would prefer to stay away from any Grumors :angry:  Tennessee fans might be worse than Bills fans.

Just now, ducej11 said:

I'm not going to lie, I haven't gone back and read all of it. I only come on here sparingly so I miss a lot. Let's be honest, I could come on here all day everyday and still miss very obvious things.

If you want to believe him you should painstakingly read every page.  

Of course DD did delete some posts so you will miss those.  

5 minutes after the NE game he was back at his hotel room after talking to his wife who claimed she spotted him in his McCoy jersey. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

5 minutes after the NE game he was back at his hotel room after talking to his wife who claimed she spotted him in his McCoy jersey. 

He also got back to Dunkirk from Boston in 2 minutes 19 seconds after flying out of some unnamed airport. He's currently in Maryland but plans to be home in 28 seconds flat

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why the confused rep point?

thank me don’t give me a negative mark. 

8 minutes ago, teef said:

i already did the joke where i ask if anyone want to know my sources, and i point to my junk...right?  i know it's low hanging fruit, but i like to get it out of the way early.

I'm getting old now so my apples hang twice the length of my stem.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Didn't he say Joe Webb was going to do something in the pats game?

Yes.  Webb was supposed to show us his package in the Miami game.    But he didn't because the NFL is family friendly. 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why the confused rep point?

thank me don’t give me a negative mark. 

Are you arguing with yourself again? :D

• Haha (+1) 1