Bills 3-0 or 0-3 ?

Cygnus99

Just now, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

YE OLE believes what my good friend T-Bomb is saying is that he picked the Bills to win before he picked them to lose. Therefore full marks for T-Bomb... Dilly Dilly!

Nah, I said they would not win ulness the weather sucked or there were a bunch of turovers. Well, Cutler threw 3 pick's...

But, IIRC I said that before posting in the predict the score thread.

Either way, we now know it's not 0-3, question is, is it 3-0? That seems highly unlikely...

14 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I would love to see the first half yesterday version, last an entire game.

If that happens we will win the next 2.

Would be great if that happened, but, is that play calling or tyrod?

Had one deep pass that was on target but the coverage was there and the DB knocked it out Zay’s hands. Other than that I feel like we played not to lose for 30 minutes of game time. 

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Let's get this thread back to where it was. So fun.

This is where the Bills typically fail. The Pats always find a way to win. It''ll be hard to beat the Dolphins twice in the same year. 0-2 to finish out the season.

See you guys in April.

Yes, this is what I am expecting.  But losing out isn't going to appreciably help our draft status and thus, somehow contribute to getting a true franchise qb.  Hence, I am back to hoping for the improbable.  Just almost impossible to even imagine beating the Pats* when I suppose they will still be trying because #1 seed remains in question.

29 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Would be great if that happened, but, is that play calling or tyrod?

Had one deep pass that was on target but the coverage was there and the DB knocked it out Zay’s hands. Other than that I feel like we played not to lose for 30 minutes of game time. 

Dennison, Castillo, and Tyrod is not a combination that can get you sixty minutes of good offense.

10 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I think we're competitive but lose on Sunday.  Confident in the final game though, I mean the Fish won't be playing for anything by then.  

Completely agree. We'll compete and lose a close one in foxboro then beat the fins by 10. At 9-7 our playoff fate will be up to the Gods...