Sean McD. You have an amazing tolerence .

Returntoglory

57 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Anyone that understands football knows McDermott made the right call.   If you listen to people in the stands you will soon be seating with them. It was a smart and courageous call and all you haters should tip your hat to the man

Smart and courageous call? I'm going to just go with that you don't know what those words mean. 

I'll just also tell you that you don't understand football since that's how we support our points I guess.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Me too.  This team is playing above their talent level IMO.  That's a sign of a good coach.  On the other hand the coach had a hand in removing some of the talent.  I look forward to seeing what he does with the pieces he is given to build the team in his vision.  Hopefully a lot better than the last few regimes.

Really the biggest things i hate 

his Conservatism 

His Clock Management

his tie to specific players 

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

I a football coach and been a Bills fan for 40 years that was the smartest and most courageous call by a big coach ever. And the right one. I would have done the same thing

Yep so Marrone in Oak you would have punted 

Rex in Mia you would have punted 

no wonder Dunkirk never wins anything

We won the game dude

Trust me.  I am a great coach with a great football mind. It was the right call

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yep so Marrone in Oak you would have punted 

Rex in Mia you would have punted 

no wonder Dunkirk never wins anything

My vast and expert football knowledge says it was the correct call. Even Phil Simms agrees with me

17 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We won the game dude

My vast and expert football knowledge says it was the correct call. Even Phil Simms agrees with me

And your bragging that Phil Simms agrees with you lol. Hope this is sarcasm

2 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

So your wish is one grown man punches another grown man over a disagreement (Schopp is right btw) about football play calling...

How's that perspective you possess working out for you in everyday life?

(Schopp is wrong BTW)

Not my daily perspective smart guy. Schopp is a douche and for once I would love for him to have the Balls to repeat some of his idiotic comments to McD. 

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

And Deonte Thompson doesnt make an insane catch (or interfered with) does it still justify the decision?  From your 3rd string QB that really isnt a QB 

it was and always will be the wrong decision no matter what the outcome and Math shows that

Show me the math.  Write it out so we can see the numbers.  Or be quiet.

i didn't like the call but you can't argue with the result.

I have the win percentage drop with the punt.   And with all due respect nah your not my boss and this is a message board i will not be quiet

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Show me the math.  Write it out so we can see the numbers.  Or be quiet.

i didn't like the call but you can't argue with the result.

I have the win percentage drop with the punt.   And with all due respect nah your not my boss and this is a message board i will not be quiet

33 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We won the game dude

OMG, Phil Simms is a joke!

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

You can't show the math then.  What a tool

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Cant argue math. I got it this coach can do NO WRONG in your mind. 

He keeps doing it he loses more than he wins that is FACTS 

so tell me you only count on your defense inside the 10 to get the ball back but not at the 40 if stoped is that what you are saying

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. "He loses more than he wins that is FACTS"

guy is 7-6 as a head coach with a talentless roster.

Just now, CLTbills said:

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. "He loses more than he wins that is FACTS"

guy is 7-6 as a head coach with a talentless roster.

The Math doesnt lie. He keeps making thise type decisions he will lose more of these games that come down to that choice than he will win them. 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I have what a tool

I looked at each of your posts in this thread.  No numbers anywhere.  Either show the math that says you're right or be quiet about the math showing him to be wrong.

i didn't like it.  But then started thinking.  You don't get the yard they're closer to a FG to win and they had momentum.  Pin the back you get better field position if you hold them.  Have to hold them either way.  Holding them deeper gives you better position.

and in a game like that 14 yards is a lot.  But that's math, a concept apparently foreign to you.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

The Math doesnt lie. He keeps making thise type decisions he will lose more of these games that come down to that choice than he will win them. 

Then show the math.  You haven't yet.

47 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

When it happened I didnt like it.  You cannot argue with the result.  Mcdermott goes for and they dont make it maybe the game ends in a tie or loss.  

But then the fans would all understand and McD can go into the press conference and say that the Math and Percentages said he had to go for it.......

They would all understand

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

But then the fans would all understand and McD can go into the press conference and say that the Math and Percentages said he had to go for it.......

They would all understand

Hahaha exactly.