lets clear something up right now

I just have to say this, because it's true, and because it's relevant to what is happening today. I am an Alpha Male, and that has attracted all sorts over the years, women and men. When I was in Philly, I routinely spent all night listening to "feminist" tripe, from "woke" women, and the Beta Males that brought to them to the bar...but, 10 minutes later, when I finished with them all verbally? 3/5 times the girl came home with me, the Beta(s) went off to to the diner, and I hung her panties on my bedpost. (Don't ask...I just do that, I have no excuse.)

Edited by OCinBuffalo

10 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

I just have to say this, because it's true, and because it's relevant to what is happening today. I am an Alpha Male, and that has attracted all sorts over the years, women and men. When I was in Philly, I routinely spent all night listening to "feminist" tripe, from "woke" women, and the Beta Males that brought to them to the bar...but, 10 minutes later, when I finished with them all verbally? 3/5 times the girl came home with me, the Beta(s) went off to to the diner, and I hung her panties on my bedpost. (Don't ask...I just do that, I have no excuse.)

Ahaha... So, you're saying westerndecline has a chance?

43 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

:mellow:

31 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Ahaha... So, you're saying westerndecline has a chance?

EDIT: I've been drinking, btw. I have this...nervousness that only seems to be tamed by 2 or 12 drinks. Regardless...I forgot to mention, nice "Dumb and Dumber" reference.

No, I'm saying that I will try anything once...except another guy's penis within my Area of Operation. 

Nothing ruins your night like having some random guy offer up his wife for rough sex, while proceeding to grab your balls. (Looking right at you, Metropol, Pittsburgh). And insult to injury: I got kicked out of that bar, and all I did was break 1 of his fingers.

EDIT: Also, let's not forget the infamous tea bagging story. When I was in Philly, right around the advent of the TEA party, some hipster with blue/green hair said she wanted to teabag me. Now, I was wearing a suit, at a punk bar, and had already called all of them, with the same tattoos, hairstyles, and the rest, infinitely more conformist than I. After all, who wears a bespoke suit to a punk bar? (There's a dividing line: you either know what bespoke means, and why, or you don't) So, I thought she wanted to kick me in the nuts because I was talking up libertarian/TEA party values. What the hell else does teabag mean...to a normal person? 

Hence: it would be wrong to assume that I hang out with anybody. I go looking, not for trouble, but for interesting. And yeah, once I understood green/blue hair girl, we hung out.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

7 hours ago, westerndecline said:

He's better than gabbert or kizer u retarded psycho

Yes, its racist. It's the most sure racist thing almost

Good lord

He's been to a super bowl, is that an observable fact ????:wallbash:

Kizer is a rookie.     Gabbert is a better pocket passer.      

Kaepernick was 1-10 last year.       ??????.        

Stop trollin

Now I know u r a racist

Please go back to the kkk 

31 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Kizer is a rookie.     Gabbert is a better pocket passer.      

Kaepernick was 1-10 last year.       ??????.        

Stop trollin

U do realize the entire Bengals team wanted ck over Dalton right

U do realize he's a a bare minimum a million times better than any back up

U do realize when u compare gabbert and ck, u sound like David duke

17 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Now I know u r a racist

Please go back to the kkk 

U do realize the entire Bengals team wanted ck over Dalton right

U do realize he's a a bare minimum a million times better than any back up

U do realize when u compare gabbert and ck, u sound like David duke

Reported for stupidity.    Kaep over Dalton.   Good one ????

lets listen to pacman and Burfict on personnel decisions. ??‍♂️

Wheres the mod to take out this trash.   You were cute for all of 3 minutes.  

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

18 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Wah ...

Thanks Gugny. Let's really clear something up right now. westerndecline is doing a much better job of getting himself banned than I ever could. PPP is pretty free wheeling but if you are a new (or old) poster it's probably not a good idea to call everyone a racist or bigot while at the same time being anti semitic. Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't sound like much of a winning formula.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Thanks Gugny. Let's really clear something up right now. westerndecline is doing a much better job of getting himself banned than I ever could. PPP is pretty free wheeling but if you are a new (or old) poster it's probably not a good idea to call everyone a racist or bigot while at the same time being anti semitic. Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't sound like much of a winning formula.

Agree 100%.

14 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

WTF. Stand and deliver, liberal. Don't threaten him with your mod pals. :rolleyes:

Win the argument instead. Put your real beliefs on display. This is PPP, not Oprah. Evidence: I've beaten your pal Simon to a pulp, despite his fake warning points, and, despite his banning me for a month predicated on me kicking his ass all over PPP. 

You're right, you are a liberal: passive aggressive. You "know people here" so, you make a veiled threat "enjoy your time here" :rolleyes:. But here's your problem: I have called your "know people here" bluff so many times, and won , be it bar fights or board rooms, that I can't help but laugh at you, because I'm batting .950 on them.

So, you thought it worth your time, "once a year", to come show us the veneer: the liberals who control this board do facetime, and call an idiot an idiot? :lol: Please. Trump is POTUS, perhaps you and the rest of "mods" on this board are still living in the pre-Trump era. Get out of the delusion: the Bills fan base is the most conservative in the NFL. So, you're going to have to bake us Trump cakes, whether you like it, or not.