lets clear something up right now

Yes, you're a racist if

You think only certain races can use words, practice a religion or ideology, or appropriate culture

You agree with affirmative action or segregation or racial preferences in society

You think white privilege exists now in the modern USA

You think white ppl or any race ethnicity owes you reparations for past racist crimes

You oppose immigration legal or illegal in times of peace

You don't want different races or ethnic groups in your neighborhood

You don't want your children to marry out of race 

You think Europe or the United states should be white or black or a certain ethnic group ( yes a Jewish state is racist)

You reject immigration because of " culture"

You don't support Kapernick in his general protest and think he shouldn't be in the nfl

You are critical of can Newton and his emotions but not Tom Brady, Pete rose or hockey fights.

You criticize black on black crime but not white on white crime

You think skin color determines intelligence, crime, or social status

Edited by westerndecline
tag racist posters

1 hour ago, westerndecline said:

Yes, you're a racist if

You think only certain races can use words, practice a religion or ideology, or appropriate culture

You agree with affirmative action or segregation or racial preferences in society

You think white privilege exists now in the modern USA

You think white ppl or any race ethnicity owes you reparations for past racist crimes

You oppose immigration legal or illegal in times of peace

You don't want different races or ethnic groups in your neighborhood

You don't want your children to marry out of race 

You think Europe or the United states should be white or black or a certain ethnic group ( yes a Jewish state is racist)

You reject immigration because of " culture"

You don't support Kapernick in his general protest and think he shouldn't be in the nfl

You are critical of can Newton and his emotions but not Tom Brady, Pete rose or hockey fights.

You criticize black on black crime but not white on white crime

You think skin color determines intelligence, crime, or social status

I come to PPP about once/year.

I came here to tell you that this is the most stupid !@#$ing thread I've ever seen.  And I'm a !@#$ing liberal.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Liberals can't be racist???

I'm glad Ur mad, means I'm doing my job. It's obvious what u r too

Mad?  Sigh.  Enjoy it here while you last, sweet pea.

The OP has been here before under a different screen name. As I recall he got banned for calling everyone a bigot and a racist. His old screen name escapes me but It'll come to me if I don't try to recall it. Besides, I don't spend much time on weasel/pissants. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

U a baby boomer by chance?.and leftist?

Here 

https://youtu.be/3nnFyo1FHj4

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If you're a leftist baby boomer

Please give up your ss and Medicare to lower the deficit.

Edited by westerndecline

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The OP has been here before under a different screen name. As I recall he got banned for calling everyone a bigot and a racist. His old screen name escapes me but It'll come to me if I don't try to recall it. Besides, I don't spend much time on weasel/pissants. 

Now you're spreading lies.... Because u got called on your bull ****

Grow some balls, stand by your beliefs

:wallbash:

28 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Security?

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

This is a clear case that newbies should be limited as to the threads they start. Why as the OP didn't you just say that if someone doesn't agree with you that they are a racist.

Man, now you're just being racist against newbies. 

tumblr_n5inha6xuZ1rjbdcfo2_250.gif

Edited by Paulus

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

WTF. Stand and deliver, liberal. Don't threaten him with your mod pals. :rolleyes:

Win the argument instead. Put your real beliefs on display. This is PPP, not Oprah. Evidence: I've beaten your pal Simon to a pulp, despite his fake warning points, and, despite his banning me for a month predicated on me kicking his ass all over PPP. 

You're right, you are a liberal: passive aggressive. You "know people here" so, you make a veiled threat "enjoy your time here" :rolleyes:. But here's your problem: I have called your "know people here" bluff so many times, and won , be it bar fights or board rooms, that I can't help but laugh at you, because I'm batting .950 on them.

So, you thought it worth your time, "once a year", to come show us the veneer: the liberals who control this board do facetime, and call an idiot an idiot? :lol: Please. Trump is POTUS, perhaps you and the rest of "mods" on this board are still living in the pre-Trump era. Get out of the delusion: the Bills fan base is the most conservative in the NFL. So, you're going to have to bake us Trump cakes, whether you like it, or not.

Edited by OCinBuffalo
  • Like (+1) 1