Will Tre' Davious White play vs the Colts

1 minute ago, bigK14094 said:

If he can't play, then Gronk got off to easy.   Gronks penality should be one game plus all the games the White misses.  Hockey should work the same way btw.

never understood this argument..what if he misses none? What if the Bills sat White for 5 weeks just to keep Gronk off the field? What happens if White was out a year? Never came back?

6 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

If he can't play, then Gronk got off to easy.   Gronks penality should be one game plus all the games the White misses.  Hockey should work the same way btw.

If the league really cares about player safety (they don’t) i think they should set a precedent for these types of incidents only (purposely injuring a defenseless  player away from the field of play). The player should be told that the suspension will start at 1 game, and then be indefinite until the player he injured returns to play.  This would actually deter it from happening again. 

But we we all know they don’t care enough to do that.

Edited by YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If the league really cares about player safety (they don’t) i think they should set a precedent for these types of incidents only (purposely injuring a defenseless  player away from the field of play). The player should be told that the suspension will start at 1 game, and then be indefinite until the player he injured returns to play.  This would actually deter it from happening again. 

But we we all know they don’t care enough to do that.

as i stated above, I do not want penalties based on outcomes, want them based on the act. Gronk should have a minimum of 2 games, more likely 3, even if White does not miss a down. 

36 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You can't judge the severity of a concussion based on how someone looks. 

Agree.  But practicing today as limited is a good sign.  If he goes full tomorrow that would be another good sign.  I am hoping he does not have a setback as can happen with these cases.

51 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

never understood this argument..what if he misses none? What if the Bills sat White for 5 weeks just to keep Gronk off the field? What happens if White was out a year? Never came back?

I have said this for years.  If that hung over a players head I believe they would be less likely to inflict injury knowing they could miss several games.

I didn't think I would still be pissed off about this but I am. When I think about everything that happened I cannot believe some of these officials still have jobs. I can't stand Gronk's bull **** apology and I can't comprehend only a 1 game suspension. 

Something is really messed up in the NFL.

3 hours ago, Original Byrd Man said:

I have said this for years.  If that hung over a players head I believe they would be less likely to inflict injury knowing they could miss several games.

Has any suspension for any amount of time kept these guys from again taking banned substances?  Or beat their kids or wives/girlfriends? 

There is no suspension penalty that will deter these acts.  None.  Some guys are just going to snap.