Peterman's 1st series vs. the Pats - WHY?

Punt75

58 minutes ago, PABillsfan23 said:

The play calling would look a lot better if we actually had a good QB

How would having a "good QB" -- or even "any QB" -- fix the play calling unless the Bills get a twofer deal ... a new QB and a new OC?

I didn't mind the play. It's not a score at that point changes the outcome. Why not let the rook take shots? If we ran and got stuffed people would of wanted a pass. 

Yes it didn't work out but I could see the reason. Keep testing that kid I like it. Why waste a chance to test the kid? Let him get a passing touch down and get confident.

Dennison gets balls when he has a QB he's confident in. It looked like that to me anyway.

Edited by Lfod

Not the best strategy from a run oriented team...

BUT' I'll at least give Dennison credit for some imaginative plays, especially in the start of the game. He even mentioned he did all that because it was the Patriots who tend to take away the opponent's main strength. Just maybe he could be creative every week?

Joe Webb was used well, and while the Tyrod interception stand out, I see no mention that when Webb made his one pass, it should have been a TD. That's TWO TDs that were left on the field by the PLAYERS, not the OC. But yeah, overall, he doesn't do a very convincing job.

• Like (+1) 1