MNF: Steelers at Bengals

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Maybe the NFL should hear about this game from the announcers, they have a better handle on it than the zebras

I actually like them calling out the officials and NFL. Im just saying the NFL is probably fuming about it

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Any other receiver not only drops the ball but stays on the ground and gets carted off. I’m hard pressed to say who was a bigger 6th round steal, Brown or Brady.

I agree. Prob Brady just due to the importance of the position but Brown is an insanely good WR 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Cheap shot artist

you put ronnie lott, steve atwater, rodney harrison, even Lawrence Taylor in this era - they would all be "cheap shot" artists 

hes had some dirty plays. but hes a solid pro. give me him over preston brown any time

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I am sad to say that I was giddy after that schuster hit. What comes around,  goes around, burfict.

I am amazed that these guys who all share the same risk that each game can be their last still have such little respect for each other.  This rivalry may get to see someone die on the field before these two teams get the message.

1 minute ago, balln said:

you put ronnie lott, steve atwater, rodney harrison, even Lawrence Taylor in this era - they would all be "cheap shot" artists 

hes had some dirty plays. but hes a solid pro. give me him over preston brown any time

Brown sucks but Burfict isn't nearly as heady a player as Lott . Atwater and all that is a different era too, I get that but the guy just plays dumb. Harrison was cheap as they get . Lawrence Taylor wasn't dirty at all. Great player but not dirty 

Just now, balln said:

imagine if we ended up w big ben. thats one of the nearest misses ever for this franchise

I've had to rue that day many times... the trade was a done deal and then Hall gets drafted by Atlanta and boom the deal is up in smoke... all for Dunta Robinson? Go figure 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The "Prevent a TD but TOTALLY let them get into field goal range" defense seems like a bad idea...

Tonight's game is a perfect example of what separates winning teams from losing teams.