Another Tyrod like performance should make you feel better about starting Peterman

3 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Peterman blows, and if he is lucky may stick in the league as a backup for a few years. Not defending Tyrod but as McD said in his presser TT was injured on the first play of the game, and they discussed pulling him eRlier in the game, he played hurt the entire game. You have zero perspective and your silly blind love of a scrub negates any opinion you may have on the Bills QB situation. Peterman will not be stRter in the NFL. 

If you're not a blind TT fan can't imagine how any Bills fan could say this about a 5th rounder rookie that's barely played and quite frankly probably not truly ready to play to begin with.

But good to know we are officially writing off another QB in Buffalo. And I still caution anybody who thinks just because we have a ton of draft picks we are going to draft one high next year or if he'll even be the right guy to begin with.

Just a friendly reminder, this is the Buffalo Bills and everything they touch turns to crap.

Edited by SaviorPeterman

3 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Peterman blows, and if he is lucky may stick in the league as a backup for a few years. Not defending Tyrod but as McD said in his presser TT was injured on the first play of the game, and they discussed pulling him eRlier in the game, he played hurt the entire game. You have zero perspective and your silly blind love of a scrub negates any opinion you may have on the Bills QB situation. Peterman will not be stRter in the NFL. 

How can you be so sure Peterman sucks?

Edited by starrymessenger

I totally see why people say Tyrod needs to let it go more.  That said the way Peterman "lets it go" he would throw several picks a game no matter what.  Peterman came out and the change of pace was good for about one drive before they had his timing down and he stares down his throws.  It would only be a matter of time for the picks to come.  Dennison did some nice things early on.  Taylor was playing alright.  The pick sucked.  Bumped or not it was really disappointing.  I don't think it changed the game.  We have 0 talent at WR and against Belichick that will kill you.

2 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

I think Peterman sucks.  I was on record pre-draft on what I thought of him.  And yet I'd rather watch 4 games of Nate Peterman while we fine tune our rookie rather than 4 more games of Kittybacking from TT. 

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

If you're not a blind TT fan can't imagine how any Bills fan could say this about a 5th rounder rookie that's barely played and quite frankly probably not truly ready to play to begin with.

But good to know we are officially writing off another QB in Buffalo. And I still caution anybody who thinks just because we have a ton of draft picks we are going to draft one high next year or if he'll even be the right guy to begin with.

Peterman does blow.  The only thing he does right is the one thing Taylor does worst but it doesn't make him remotely worth starting.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

He sucked in his first game in Pitt.  Turned out to have a heck of a career.  Several rookie QBs have done nothing in their first start.

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

Peterman does blow.  The only thing he does right is the one thing Taylor does worst but it doesn't make him remotely worth starting.

At this point I just want to see  him start the rest of the year before forming a serious opinion going forward. And yes despite my username and avatar I'm sure some fans will find that hard to believe, but that's the reality at this point. He might end up sucking, being great or somewhere in between but no way does the Chargers game define him for a multitude of reasons.

Either way at this point we know 100% Taylor isn't the answer and shouldn't see the field again unless NP gets hurt.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Just a friendly reminder, this is the Buffalo Bills and everything they touch turns to crap.

Again you miss the point. No blind TT fan here. But he did give the team the best chance to win this season. Not making excuses for his 65 passing yards today. The head coach did say his injury came on the first play of the game. That probably influenced his play. That I agree with. In the end who thought this team has the horses to beat  the pats*** anyways. Sure let Peterman playout the year. He may even get a win against the colts. I'd prefer losing out now. The season is done. 

It pisses me off that Taylor doesn't get the ball out.  Then Peterman comes in and let's it go and for a drive or so it looks like the answer but if you really watch after about 7 or 8 throws they start to watch his eyes and time his throws.  Another half with Peterman and I would put money on two or three picks.

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

Again you miss the point. No blind TT fan here. But he did give the team the best chance to win this season. Not making excuses for his 65 passing yards today. The head coach did say his injury came on the first play of the game. That probably influenced his play. That I agree with. In the end who thought this team has the horses to beat  the pats*** anyways. Sure let Peterman playout the year. He may even get a win against the colts. I'd prefer losing out now. The season is done. 

I get what your saying but I still don't think the gap was that large between TT and NP even early in the season. TT is a very limited, gimmick based QB that is always going to be a liability even on a team led by a true elite defense. And that's why we won early in the season, because of defense not QB play. So hopefully he gets that chance elsewhere next year but I still think he'll be benched fairly quickly even on a new team should he be the starter early in the season. The book is simply out on how to defend him and exploit his weaknesses.

Regardless it's NP time and even if he plays lights out the rest of the way there's a good chance the starting QB in 2018 isn't on the roster yet.

32 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I want to see Peterman in a full game. BUT, I do think Taylor should start (if he can) until the bills are officially eliminated 

LOL!  Hilarious.  You really think they are going to make the post season?  Taylor is finished here.

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I get what your saying but I still don't think the gap was that large between TT and NP even early in the season. TT is a very limited, gimmick based QB that is always going to be a liability even on a team led by a true elite defense. And that's why we won early in the season, because of defense not QB play. So hopefully he gets that chance elsewhere next year but I still think he'll be benched fairly quickly even on a new team should he be the starter early in the season. The book is simply out on how to defend him and exploit his weaknesses.

Regardless it's NP time and even if he plays lights out the rest of the way there's a good chance the starting QB in 2018 isn't on the roster yet.

I don't know if Tyrod is a classic gimmick QB  But do agree his game is not suited with what he has to work with this year to be a successful NFL starter. He has been exposed after starting almost three years now. He has no one too throw too either. Shady out of the backfield is it. I wish he would accept decent back up money and stick around. That won't be the case though.