"for all the spoiled brat college students complaining about student loans"

20 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

This guy is the 26copypaste of politics.

But, so we are not at a total loss.

Beeswax melts at 185 degrees. It's flashpoint is 400°.

Water can be boiled at a temperature of 180 degrees F if done in a vacuum (no gator, not a Hoover). This westerndecline guy seems to boil a lot of water at lower temperatures.

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Water can be boiled at a temperature of 180 degrees F if done in a vacuum (no gator, not a Hoover). This westerndecline guy seems to boil a lot of water at lower temperatures.

You better run by Pat benetar was the second music video played on MTV

I agree with the obvious, you borrow money you pay it back. Period.

As far as the banks and their fake fiat paper money. They can get !@#$ed.

That's like me printing out money in my basement , the government declares it currency. I then loan out money on interest, and when the game of musical chairs is up, and the bill comes, tht government demands you pay me or they seize real value like property etc. 

Total fraud

If I was a college student I'd tell them I'm depressed and then soak the system... 

6 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

That's like me printing out money in my basement , the government declares it currency. I then loan out money on interest, and when the game of musical chairs is up, and the bill comes, tht government demands you pay me or they seize real value like property etc. 

Total fraud

If I was a college student I'd tell them I'm depressed and then soak the system... 

Well luckily all you have to pay back is the fake fiat paper money!

42 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Total fraud

Who pays back loans with money?  Pay with hammers.

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Simple solution: pay back what you borrow.  Or don't borrow.  

Loans are not a "right."  They're a contract.

But I have a right to major in Social Justice Warrior with a minor in medieval Japanese pottery.  It's Capitalism's fault that I can't find somebody to pay me for all the knowledge that I have accrued

29 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

But I have a right to major in Social Justice Warrior with a minor in medieval Japanese pottery.  It's Capitalism's fault that I can't find somebody to pay me for all the knowledge that I have accrued

I'll take it even further

K-12 is completely worthless and a waste of taxpayers dollars

https://youtu.be/6EnjW19163I

Edited by westerndecline