all time worst season by a bills qb ever

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon, people, focus! Alaska Darin's avatar is obviously just a frightened little 'mew' for help. He needs a cat intervention. Someone get a dozen long hair fluffy cats, with bell collars. It's cold up there, so we'll need little cat sweaters, boots and mittens for each cat - should probably stay with pink on this. I'll run over to the non-union giant discount store of my choice and gather as much catnip and cute little cat toys as I can carry. We're gonna need a copy of Tom Jones' "What's new pussycat", also.

Time is short. Meet you all in Alaska.

How about this one:

Dan Darragh, 1968

games- 11; completions 92; attempts 215; completion pct. - 42.8

touchdowns -3, interceptions 14

at least Marangi threw for a td every 33.1 attempts, darragh threw one every 71.6 attempts.

265567[/snapback]

What a bum he was. Was sad to see the Bills' fall from grace following the AFL glory days under Saban.

How many people have been mauled, disfigured, or crippled by a goldfish?

Still doesn't make them a better companion that a DOG.

Cats suck.  Why in the world would I want a pet that requires me to keep a box of thier sh-- in my house all the time? That, and they are not loyal - my dog is as sweet as can be, to anyone, but if someone were to threated me, she would attack.  If I had a cat, it would sit there and watch me get killed, and probably be grooming itself the whole time.  Cats are good for nothing.

265803[/snapback]

Is there no such thing as a catflap in the US? Besides, don't you have to clean up after it if your dog fouls the pavement? Very dignified :huh:

kay s coached dufek though, no?

266150[/snapback]

Okay, so who was the backup at this grand juncture of Bills history. I go back quite a bit, but do not remeber the backup. I, also , always wanted to see Marangi. Before that, always thought Big Jim , if given the chance, was better than OJ as well. At least that is what the old man taught me.

Cats-vs.-dogs conversations aside, I still don't understand how this thread got to six pages without a single mention of Vince Ferragamo and the crib sheet that ran from his wrist to his shoulder.

Cats-vs.-dogs conversations aside, I still don't understand how this thread got to six pages without a single mention of Vince Ferragamo and the crib sheet that ran from his wrist to his shoulder.

266675[/snapback]

Excellent point... Vince was so bad, he makes Drew at his worst look like Jim Kelly...

As the greybeards say, another reason not to be upset with 9-7....

Excellent point... Vince was so bad, he makes Drew at his worst look like Jim Kelly...

As the greybeards say, another reason not to be upset with 9-7....

266685[/snapback]

Then there was the time I told Bruce Mathison I was at the game where he threw a touchdown pass, and he knew exactly which game I was talking about.

Mathison...Dufek...Kofler...Ferragamo...

and we complain about Collins, Flutie, RJ, AVP and Drew. :D