• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this one:

Dan Darragh, 1968

games- 11; completions 92; attempts 215; completion pct. - 42.8

touchdowns -3, interceptions 14

at least Marangi threw for a td every 33.1 attempts, darragh threw one every 71.6 attempts.

265567[/snapback]

-3 touchdowns? That's horrible!

Thank You, Yoho. How sad was that ? His replacement later that year was Kay Stevenson, later our coach. His stats:

29-79  36.7 %  364yards  4-TD's  7-INT's

1-12-1 that year.

265648[/snapback]

I remember being at a game with Kay Stephenson at QB and some fan kept yelling "get that broad off the field".

That's a good tire size. The egoists with their 245/45/17R's fly off the road all the time when there is an ounce of precipitation on the road. :devil:

265727[/snapback]

So it's okay to run over defenseless animals, just don't abuse them. Sorry I missed that Abusing Animals 101.

Yeah, that's it.  :devil:

265718[/snapback]

Tis. You can search and find many, many historical figures who appreciate the cat, whereas the dog is a beaten species bent under to do work or upon occasion to defend the lacking members of our own species.

Why do you think we use the term "dog", as a derision? Nobody calls a worthless **** a "cat"...

Yet, there are very pleasant dogs, owned by pleasant people. Curious.

Tis.  You can search and find many, many historical figures who appreciate the cat, whereas the dog is a beaten species bent under to do work or to defend the lacking members of our own species.

Why do you think we use the term "dog", as a derision?  Nobody calls a worthless **** a "cat"...

265740[/snapback]

I can also search and find countless examples of dogs that save people's lives/do heroic things in wartime, etc. You probably already know this, but I could honestly care less about historic figures who liked cats. In my head I picture Dr. Evil stroking Mr. Bigglesworth - for good reason.

Beaten species? That's rich. My dogs have more honor than the majority of the bipeds I've come into contact with in my travels.

I can also search and find countless examples of dogs that save people's lives/do heroic things in wartime, etc.  You probably already know this, but I could honestly care less about historic figures who liked cats.  In my head I picture Dr. Evil stroking Mr. Bigglesworth - for good reason.

Beaten species?  That's rich.  My dogs have more honor than the majority of the bipeds I've come into contact with in my travels.

265746[/snapback]

I can't disagree about your pooches vs. some bipeds.

So it's okay to run over defenseless animals, just don't abuse them.  Sorry I missed that Abusing Animals 101.

265732[/snapback]

After having read this thread over again, here is my conclusion.

It is all right to abuse really bad quarterbacks like Gary Marangi or Dan Darragh if they can't fight back.

Armadillos can be run over but don't insult dogs in Alaska.

Cats and pigeons remain optional.

After having read this thread over again, here is my conclusion.

It is all right to abuse really bad quarterbacks like Gary Marangi or Dan Darragh if they can't fight back.

Armadillos can be run over but don't insult dogs in Alaska.

Cats and pigeons remain optional.

265759[/snapback]

Good summary, but you forgot about idiotic tire sizes.

I want a good debate about Hengerer's vs. AM&A's and if Downtown Merchants were a good delivery service or not! :devil:

I remember every time Fergy threw a bad pass, the Marangi chants would begin.

nice numbers in 1976 (Gotta Love "Relentless")

week 1 0-2, 0 yds Dolphins 30, Bills 21

week 2 2-6, 21 yds Oilers 13 Bills 3

week 5 3-6, 40 yds Jets 17 Bills 14

week 7 6-22, 61 yds, 1 int Patriots 26 Bills 22

week 8 10-30, 116 yds, 3 int Jets 19 Bills 14

week 9 15-34, 241 yds, 4 int Patriots 20 Bills 10

week 10 10-28, 132 yds, 1 int Cowboys 17 Bills 10

week 11 8-30 83 yds, 3 int Chargers 34 Bills 13

week 12 4-21 29yds, 1 int Lions 27 Bills 14

week 13 13-29 155 yds 2 int Dolphins 45 Bills 27

week 14 11-24, 120yds 1 int Colts 58 Bills 20

he did manage 7 tds in there.

Aug 31, 1977 Marangi traded to Green Bay where he failed his physical. Where was Leo Hart when we needed him?

Why do you think we use the term "dog", as a derision?  Nobody calls a worthless **** a "cat"...

265740[/snapback]

No one gets called a cat, but there's a much more descriptive term that cats share, which is well worse then ever being called a dog.

I remember every time Fergy threw a bad pass, the Marangi chants would begin.

nice numbers in 1976 (Gotta Love "Relentless")

week 1  0-2, 0 yds            Dolphins 30, Bills 21

week 2  2-6, 21 yds          Oilers 13  Bills 3

week 5  3-6, 40 yds        Jets 17  Bills 14

week 7  6-22, 61 yds, 1 int    Patriots  26  Bills 22

week 8  10-30, 116 yds, 3 int    Jets 19  Bills 14

week 9  15-34, 241 yds, 4 int      Patriots 20  Bills 10

week 10 10-28, 132 yds, 1 int    Cowboys 17  Bills 10

week 11  8-30  83 yds, 3 int      Chargers 34  Bills 13

week 12  4-21  29yds, 1 int      Lions  27  Bills 14

week 13  13-29  155 yds 2 int  Dolphins 45  Bills 27

week 14  11-24, 120yds  1 int  Colts 58 Bills 20

he did manage 7 tds in there.

Aug 31, 1977  Marangi traded to Green Bay where he failed his physical. Where was Leo Hart when we needed him?

265780[/snapback]

How the hell does a quarterback go 8-30 for 83 yards and 3 picks, followed the next week by 4-21 for 29 yards and 1 pick, and still get to play the following week?

No one gets called a cat, but there's a much more descriptive term that cats share, which is well worse then ever being called a dog.

265787[/snapback]

How many people have been killed, how many been horribly mauled, disfigured, crippled, by cats last year?

How the hell does a quarterback go 8-30 for 83 yards and 3 picks, followed the next week by 4-21 for 29 yards and 1 pick, and still get to play the following week?

265791[/snapback]

I can't find who Marangi's backup was after Fergy's injury. Must have he been awful.

How many people have been killed, how many been horribly mauled, disfigured, crippled, by cats last year?

265792[/snapback]

How many people have been mauled, disfigured, or crippled by a goldfish?

Still doesn't make them a better companion that a DOG.

Cats suck. Why in the world would I want a pet that requires me to keep a box of thier sh-- in my house all the time? That, and they are not loyal - my dog is as sweet as can be, to anyone, but if someone were to threated me, she would attack. If I had a cat, it would sit there and watch me get killed, and probably be grooming itself the whole time. Cats are good for nothing.