Avengers: Infinity War Trailer

Mark Vader

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Nice.

I did not know that Jeff Goldblum was in this movie.

It must really suck being Chris Pratt.

:lol: The bolded cracked me up. 

Yeah, the Jeff Goldblum factor is a huge draw for me. Love that he's back, I don't care if it's cheesy. He's just fun on screen in most everything. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: The bolded cracked me up. 

Yeah, the Jeff Goldblum factor is a huge draw for me. Love that he's back, I don't care if it's cheesy. He's just fun on screen in most everything. 

I'm still amazed at how much money "Jurassic World" made, but it's great to see that happen.

Dinosaur movies are fun, keep making them.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, shrader said:

They're trying to save the dinosaurs from an exploding island?  What exactly do they plan on doing with them?

Maybe they wanted to be the ones to destroy the dinosaurs instead? They want to save them so they can be the ones to destroy them?

Or maybe they decided to join PETA after the last movie and now feel that every creature, even enormous ones wanting to kill you, deserve to live?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2017-12-04 at 5:59 PM, apuszczalowski said:

I think they are starting Ant man soon if they havent started it already

Ant-Man and The Wasp has already wrapped filming.

On 2017-12-07 at 10:03 AM, shrader said:

How serious is the talk of Disney acquiring Fox's movie/tv properties?  If they were seriously considering tying the X-Men into all of this, some sort of reality warping caused by Thanos over the two Avenger movies is probably the only way to ever make that happen.  I suppose they could just do another hard reboot of the X-Men universe, but it would be tough to have Wolverine just suddenly come on the scene even though he's been alive for 100s of years.

It’s very serious. Basically a done deal but nothing can officially happen until the end of 2018.

In the comics, Thanos kills everyone; so to anyone complaining that there are too many super-heroes on screen...

Too bad they couldn't have included the Fantastic Four and X-men in the list of characters for Inifinity war. That would have been amazing to see everyone in one movie.

I'm still hoping for a Marvel vs DC movie in the future....

Edited by unbillievable

On 12/7/2017 at 1:03 PM, shrader said:

How serious is the talk of Disney acquiring Fox's movie/tv properties?  If they were seriously considering tying the X-Men into all of this, some sort of reality warping caused by Thanos over the two Avenger movies is probably the only way to ever make that happen.  I suppose they could just do another hard reboot of the X-Men universe, but it would be tough to have Wolverine just suddenly come on the scene even though he's been alive for 100s of years.

https://newrepublic.com/article/146312/disney-deal-disaster-superhero-movies

In theory, superhero fans should be delighted by Thursday’s news that Disney, in one one of the biggest corporate deals in history, is acquiring most of 21st Century Fox for around $52 billion. One of the major creative consequences the move is that it will bring together the hitherto scattered intellectual properties of Marvel Comics, allowing for a consolidation of the Marvel Cinematic Universe into one coherent entity. Hitherto, Disney had owned most of Marvel’s vast pantheon of heroes, including Iron Man, Thor, and Black Panther, while Fox owned the rights to X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and Deadpool.

On 08/12/2017 at 4:38 PM, unbillievable said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In the comics, Thanos kills everyone; so to anyone complaining that there are too many super-heroes on screen...

Too bad they couldn't have included the Fantastic Four and X-men in the list of characters for Inifinity war. That would have been amazing to see everyone in one movie.

I'm still hoping for a Marvel vs DC movie in the future....

Hopefully Marvel would be the one making it so it has a chance to succeed and be good....