Trading Cordy Glenn?

Luka

36 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Did he play today?  Not sure what the deal is with him.  I saw him momentarily after the game ended, but didn't see him on the field.

He got snaps and played well in the heavy packages at least twice

Just now, MAJBobby said:

So trading Benjamin?

Benjamin plays offensive tackle? Staying on topic is helpful. Glenn can be an all pro tackle, however, if he is not playing during the game his "skills" are not on display and not helping the team. IF you want to make the point WHEN HEALTHY he is top two then sure.... you are correct. But yeah that health/available thing.

Just now, aceman_16 said:

Benjamin plays offensive tackle? Staying on topic is helpful. Glenn can be an all pro tackle, however, if he is not playing during the game his "skills" are not on display and not helping the team. IF you want to make the point WHEN HEALTHY he is top two then sure.... you are correct. But yeah that health/available thing.

Yeah the availability crap. Its football players get hurt. 

You make the team worse by trading Glenn in offseason

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I have never once said trade Glenn. I do agree the team is worse without him (whether off the roster or sitting out hurt).

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

You made your point. I completely agree with you, it's what happens in the sport. Guys get injured, it's mostly luck. You don't get rid of a proven commodity because of that.

But some of these guys are so far up their own ass on this availability ****, you'll never convince them no matter how many examples you give. You're wasting your time at this point.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

worse how?  if he is now a player who is oft-injured,  with a huge contract,  then its trade time.    youre only worth the money if u play.   yes players get hurt in football,  thnx for pointing that out to all of us morons.

ffs.   he hasnt been reliable in the past 2 seasons,   chronic foot/ankle/leg problems in a LT,   alarm bells are ringing.

lets not forget the part about whether he really wants to be on the field or not.

of course u dont trade a top LT,  if hes contributing and u can trust that he will continue too.

unfortunately,  Cordy isnt that guy at the moment.

3 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

worse how?  if he is now a player who is oft-injured,  with a huge contract,  then its trade time.    youre only worth the money if u play.   yes players get hurt in football,  thnx for pointing that out to all of us morons.

ffs.   he hasnt been reliable in the past 2 seasons,   chronic foot/ankle/leg problems in a LT,   alarm bells are ringing.

lets not forget the part about whether he really wants to be on the field or not.

of course u dont trade a top LT,  if hes contributing and u can trust that he will continue too.

unfortunately,  Cordy isnt that guy at the moment.

Ok yeah lets trade him lets creat ANOTHER hole

do ylu want to be good ever in your lifetime or tread water for coach speak?

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ok yeah lets trade him lets creat ANOTHER hole

do ylu want to be good ever in your lifetime or tread water for coach speak?

lol 1st off,  i never said he should be traded,  i merely was giving reason why,  logically,  the front office may be inclined to move him.  

2nd,  we already have a hole where Cordy played,  and its because,  he hasnt played.....

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

lol 1st off,  i never said he should be traded,  i merely was giving reason why,  logically,  the front office may be inclined to move him.  

2nd,  we already have a hole where Cordy played,  and its because,  he hasnt played.....

Want to know why he will be traded because he isnt a Beane McD guy. There thats why. All the other crap is coach speak

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

It would be a mistake to move Cordy Glenn.

Ya he's not playing now but when healthy, he's a beast of a player.

And if I'm not mistaken, he's under a pretty cap friendly deal