The season was over after the Jets loss

Plano

We all knew it, we just didn't to admit it. The Bills went off the cliff when they lost @ NYJ this year.

I doubt we'll win another game this year. Legit looking like we are the worst team in the NFL right now.

I always watch EVERY play, until the very end, but these past 2 weeks I haven't made it past halftime. Absolutely pathetic.

5-2  (next stop playoffs!!!)

5-3 (it's just one game)

5-4 (it's just 2 games)

5-5( oh !@#$ it's all over)

You can ring the bell on this one, it's all over.

Pretty much, and despite the wins against the Bucs and Raiders this team pretty much peaked in Atlanta and probably wouldn't have on that game anyway if not for the injuries to their WR's that day.

But yes deep down most knew the Jets game in primetime was the Bills truly showing the world yet again who they are in trainwreck fashion like the Bills know how to do. In fact for all the talk about hating TNF games the Bills actually played better than they did the last two weeks against the Saints and Chargers in hindsight.

6 minutes ago, Jackington said:

The idea the season was over after a TNF game against a divisional foe is ridiculous 

I'll agree with this. I am usually a very pessimistic fan when it comes to the Bills, but I thought it was just a bad game on a short week/on the road.

Thought they would lose to the Saints in a tight ball game but we all know how that one turned out. 

After the Saints game is where I lost complete hope. The game yesterday was just the nail in the coffin

Edited by billsfan11

The season was over the minute the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

But seriously, I came into the season with low expectations. New coach, new GM, new coordinators, defense going from 3-4 to 4-3, yadda, yadda - that's a retooling year, if not a rebuilding year.

The first part of the season gave me hope - false hope, I now realize - but reality has finally set in. We're in full rebuild mode and it's showing.

It's time for a toga party.

We can't get over the 5 wins through 7 games hurdle. It's our Kryptonite. 2008, 2011, 2017 

Like clock work, this team starts 4-2 and even 5-2 but come Halloween and till December, they get crushed. Then they win a couple of games in December to keep themselves mathematically still in the hunt. If we could eliminate the entire month of November from the football schedule we would actually have a pretty decent football team.

I think there's been a tendency after yesterday to draw a false equivalency between Peterman's performance and Tyrod's ability. This is a mistake. If you only watched the first half of yesterday's game, I could certainly see why one would consider us the worst team in the league. A lot of hay is made of Peterman's five interceptions, but that isn't the entire story. There was no leadership on the field while Peterman was out there, and no real chemistry. That changed significantly when Tyrod came out on the field in the second half. I say this, not in defense of Tyrod, but in defense of the offense. The game was truly lost before the second half began, and everybody knew it, but they at least looked like professionals under Tyrod. 

The biggest problem with this team at this moment, IMO, is mental. And, I wonder how, or if McD is going to get this team back

2 hours ago, Jackington said:

The idea the season was over after a TNF game against a divisional foe is ridiculous 

Yep, cause were looking pretty good right now.................................................................................................................................................rolls eyes.

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

I think there's been a tendency after yesterday to draw a false equivalency between Peterman's performance and Tyrod's ability. This is a mistake. If you only watched the first half of yesterday's game, I could certainly see why one would consider us the worst team in the league. A lot of hay is made of Peterman's five interceptions, but that isn't the entire story. There was no leadership on the field while Peterman was out there, and no real chemistry. That changed significantly when Tyrod came out on the field in the second half. I say this, not in defense of Tyrod, but in defense of the offense. The game was truly lost before the second half began, and everybody knew it, but they at least looked like professionals under Tyrod. 

The biggest problem with this team at this moment, IMO, is mental. And, I wonder how, or if McD is going to get this team back

I would say they don't have a good group of players then, if what you say is the case.