Here you can admit that yes, it CAN get worse than Taylor

2 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

The team lost the game with those turnovers. Not just Peterman. When guys are letting footballs go through their hands off their face into the hands of defenders for pick 6's and the OLine can't put a single finger on Bosa before he blows up the rookie QB and our starting running back runs into our rookie QB as he's throwing the ball, it's not just on one guy.

2 of Tyrod’s 3 picks went right through Clay’s hands. Is it 4-1 then in picks? Maybe the OL has allowed pressure the whole year but Tyrod escapes it and keeps plays alive? I’m just thinking out loud but that’s what it looked like to me.

This team was the exact same today but their shortcomings got exposed. They want to throw these stupid WC routes with no threat over the top. Guess what happened? They jumped the routes and picked that stiff 5 times in a half!! That’s not a surprise. It’s a disgrace. That falls on the coaching staff.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

i don't trust the process and the guys making the decisions.

That's unfortunately about where I am

I really liked what our D showed the first 6-7 games of the season.  I thought, whooo, McWrestler has them disciplined, ready to play, this is good.

Concerned by Dennison and run game from preseason - partly based on the qualms of better O evaluators than I
Concerned about personnel decisions, including Watkins and Dareus

But trying to give benefit of the doubt, reserve judgement

At this point McWrestler, Mr Bean and Dennison have worn out the benefit and the reserve with me

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

28 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Of course it can get worse than Taylor, no one ever said otherwise.  The point is it can never get better than Taylor, who is by definition mediocre, unless they try someone new.  

In trying to find something better than mediocre they tried Peterman and he fell flat. Bummer. They need to give him another chance of course (probably not this week, but before the end of the year), but regardless of that, today was a big step toward confirming they need to draft a QB early next spring.

I know it drives people crazy, but there is a 3 year plan happening and it supersedes any 2017 plans.

Is it really though? 54-24, 47-10 it's all the same suckatude at QB. 

I half expected a piss poor performance from a first time rookie starter, I don't expect 56 yard performances from a 7 year vet though. That's the difference.

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Transplant couldn’t be happier right now. He gets to say I told you so and Tyrod gets to be our starter again. 

It's too bad you never put any effort in actually posting against the real problem makers-like Crusher, xRushx, etc. Those who disrespect posters, post dishonest posts etc... Whatever happened to Teeflebees?

7 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Not a chance he is back next year unless he truly is a masochist. This is the 2nd regime to jerk him around (Whaley pulled him at the end of last season, now he gets pulled by McD) iirc I believe he has an out in this deal and I would be shocked if he didn't use it. I think he will personally use the rest of the season as a showcase and be out of here no matter what happens the rest of the way. And if he doesn't have an out I  the deal, I would expect he and his agent request a trade or will sit out until released.

I don't think Taylor has an out, but the Bills owe him a $6M roster bonus 3rd day of the new league year.

Any bets on that?

2 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

The team lost the game with those turnovers. Not just Peterman. When guys are letting footballs go through their hands off their face into the hands of defenders for pick 6's and the OLine can't put a single finger on Bosa before he blows up the rookie QB and our starting running back runs into our rookie QB as he's throwing the ball, it's not just on one guy.

unless Taylor is playing...

amiright? :flirt:

5 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

It's too bad you never put any effort in actually posting against the real problem makers-like Crusher, xRushx, etc. Those who disrespect posters, post dishonest posts etc... Whatever happened to Teeflebees?

can a mod ban ☝? this guy ?      

how many more posters can he defame while he acts like a parrot ? 

2 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

can a mod ban ☝? this guy ?      

how many more posters can he defame while he acts like a parrot ? 

You're a banned poster that has come back. Shouldn't be allowed. We have to put up with your nasty, agenda driven drivel.

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Dak Prescott has 86 yards, 2 picks, and a fumble returned for a TD tonight. After a promising 5-3 start they will now fall to 5-5.

Anyone here think Prescott should get benched?

C'mon, Prescott has actually run a pretty good offence that's now missing one of its biggest weapons in Elliott.

Taylor's offence wasn't quite lighting up the league and he wasn't regularly putting up good numbers (or the reason why they were winning) a move needed to be made to try and spark the offence. Problem was it backfired miserably. 

The offence (and the qb) isn't the full reason why they are losing, the defence has been horrid. The problem is that today just went on to prove that Peterman is whay he is, a late round pick who is not the answer.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

Crusher is upset tonight. I have yet to see him not look like a fool with his predictions and rantings. 

Just now, Air it out Fitzy said:

Tbd w/o jm2009 >> Tbd w jm2009 

You both need to battle it out in a steel cage.

Its the only way to end this.