1 DPI Call on incomplete pass

Last 6 minutes of game:

1 sack

9-14 99 yards

12 yards rushing

1 TD

1 Rushing TD

1 DPI Call

Its a given that we pass more in the 4th Quarter when we are down obviously, but sooo many short drives and missed opportunities with the guy.

did you post 9 sacks?   

Thanks BTW .. I'm temporarily out of Rep points to give out. 

36 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

It was the only thing keeping me from crying Sunday :lol:

Ans now you know why it didn't bother me as much.  

20 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

lol This is Crusher. DaBills 73 spotted him right away. Mods are not doing there job very well letting a banned poster get back in

When you own the board Captain Agenda you can do as you wish 

until then quit posting lies about people

What Banned Poster are YOU? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

did you post 9 sacks?   

Thanks BTW .. I'm temporarily out of Rep points to give out. 

Ans now you know why it didn't bother me as much.  

When you own the board Captain Agenda you can do as you wish 

until then quit posting lies about people

What Banned Poster are YOU? 

Guilt by association. 

57 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Well, he's a copy cat poster than. But for sure one of the crusaders. Terrible, nasty posting.

57 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Well, he's a copy cat poster than. But for sure one of the crusaders. Terrible, nasty posting.

Every one that doesn't agree with you is wrong !!! 

What a baby, leave me alone get a job.   

1 hour ago, JM2009 said:

lMods are not doing there job very well letting a banned poster get back in.

Mod critic ??‍♂️?.    You're a pretty big deal huh ? 

Let's move along now,   It can get worse than Taylor.       Now what ? 

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

9 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

Your dreaming, a bounce back game on the road for Tyrod? I do not agree, Tyrod on the road is a joke always has been but to think a bounce back was possible against his old OC? This game had ugly written all over it regardless of who was starting iMO.

Lynn was licking his chops, we all know he would have done exactly what the Saints did to Tyrod, load the box and make Tyrod be a QB. Only difference was Peterman was throwing the turnover while Tyrod would have let the kicker do it for him. Sack, sack, sack, kick.

Team is a hot mess, this is all about next years draft now. 

He had 2 bounce back games after The Carolina debacle against the Broncos and then at Atlanta... on the road.

On the road didn't mean that much in this case. It was like a neutral site. Makes Peterman's performance that much more pitiful.

How was Taylor's 2nd half? If Lynn was licking his chops, looked like his mouth was dry cause the 1st half and 2nd half were night and day in terms of QB performance.

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I really don't think it is. I do have an idea of who it might be though.

Even if it isn't it is someone that's been banned before. How else would they think to start calling people CoT. Let me guess ... They have browsed for years but only now have they decided to join. Lol. 

30 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He had 2 bounce back games after The Carolina debacle against the Broncos and then at Atlanta... on the road.

On the road didn't mean that much in this case. It was like a neutral site. Makes Peterman's performance that much more pitiful.

How was Taylor's 2nd half? If Lynn was licking his chops, looked like his mouth was dry cause the 1st half and 2nd half were night and day in terms of QB performance.

It's funny because supposedly the motto is "make Tyrod be a qb"  They used the same defensive scheme against Peterman. 

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Even if it isn't it is someone that's been banned before. How else would they think to start calling people CoT. Let me guess ... They have browsed for years but only now have they decided to join. Lol. 

Well the account is from 2010. My guess is it was kept as an alt. I would be more sure of who it was if they had location active, but even without I think I know who it is. And despite their terrible takes, I'd be happy to have them back.

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Well the account is from 2010. My guess is it was kept as an alt. I would be more sure of who it was if they had location active, but even without I think I know who it is. And despite their terrible takes, I'd be happy to have them back.

Eh I don't really care if people come back from being banned or had an alt account because they knew they would be. What I care is coming in and calling people CoT and crap like that. I absolutely hate that.

Want to argue fine. Have a different opinion fine. Calling people CoT is childish and insulting. Argue points not a poster. 

25 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

It's funny because supposedly the motto is "make Tyrod be a qb"  They used the same defensive scheme against Peterman. 

Been here 7 years longer than you,  are you and jm2009 the same person ? 

You both say a lot of the same things.    Don't bring yourself down in this interrogation ???

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

If you’re thinking of the same person I am I wonder how they feel about Trubisky now.

Amazing 6 days ago a majority of the Taylor fans were accepting of his being benched.  

Now...  then bandwagon is nearly full again.  

53 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

You both say a lot of the same things.    Don't bring yourself down in this interrogation ???

what some people need to learn Fitzy - a life lesson

Years ago in my test lab one new intern told her friend who started her summer job a week later,    to not listen to what someone tells you about another person but learn about them yourself.

A decade prior a good friend (#1) of mine had a bias towards another GOOD friend (#2) of mine all because she believed the lies from friend' #2's ex boyfriends new girlfriend.

Don't take what someone says as truth because they may be biased.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Amazing 6 days ago a majority of the Taylor fans were accepting of his being benched.  

Because there is nothing but garbage behind him. Supporting Peterman was the only option because most fans want to win and support whoever is out there. Hoping he does well, which of course he didn't.

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You mean that you won't be supporting him if he starts Sunday. I see. never ends.

54 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Being banned and having a backup ready isn't something to be to proud of. And you sure post like Crusher which isn't something to be too proud of either.

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:55 AM, xRUSHx said:

Thread title should say.

Here is where you can talk about this teams troubles that start with not good enough at QB.

Pretty sure you were a guy who kept on blabbering that any backup in the NFL could do what Taylor's done.

Still sticking with that? :lol:

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 6:16 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Kirby, Was he winning against Carolina? Was he winning against the JETS int he 2nd game?

The Defense is horrid and we need a better QB.  

Well, they lost the 2nd Jets game because no one got off the team bus except Tyrod Taylor.

That Jets game this year along with the 2nd Miami game and MNF Seattle games last year are perfect examples of really good QB play with a team losing in spite of the QB, not because of him.

On the flip side, last year's win against Cincinnati is the perfect example of a team winning in spite of really bad QB play.

Wins and Losses are a team stat, but Taylor's a good enough QB for a good team to win and go into the playoffs with.  Unfortunately, the last 3 games make it look like this just isn't a good team.

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:17 AM, TheFunPolice said:

Some people are more Doug Whaley fans who want to be right, rather than Bills fans. The problem is that Whaley has a very low opinion of Tyrod as a starting QB. It's just the new regime is wrong, no matter what because Whaley was pushed out. So the new regime tried to find a way around Tyrod (which is exactly what Whaley was doing before he was sent packing) but suddenly all the new guys are all dumb and the old GM was such a genius.

Rex Ryan wanted Tyrod Taylor. Point blank. Rex is THE reason Tyrod is here, just like Richie. Thank or blame Rex for Tyrod, because he wanted him as his QB for years and finally got him here.

Yes, you can do worse. The problem is that Tyrod is not good enough to take you anywhere. Did we forget that he was the QB when the offense was totally ineffective for two straight blowouts prior to this one? Maybe the Chargers only win by 20. The defense sucks and looks like it quit, and the offense cannot do anything, no matter who is under center.

No he was the QB when the offense was totally ineffective for one blowout and then a string of bungling bad luck negated any effectiveness the offense had in another blowout.

At least get your facts straight.

Oh yeah... and...  DEFENSE?!?!?!

22 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I have to say it (sorry in advance)  0:)   ---    Denver, Tampa and Oakland are but memories of teams that went on a slide along with Atlanta that went on a mini slide.  Why did the Defense look so great against those teams?    

I have to say it (sorry in advance) part 2 0:)   ---   Tim Tebow had a winning record too.  

The TEAM has won more than they lost and not just BECAUSE of him.  For the 2 great games he has he has 2 garbage games.   TT is what he is. A mid tier QB in a QB starved NFL. 

We good?  :wub:

Yes... we good  :flirt:

But you don't throw away a mid tier QB in a QB-driven league without having an upgrade.

And you especially don't trot out hot garbage onto the field when your team is very much in the middle of a legitimate Wild Card race and throw a game that might come back to haunt you later.

22 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I said it was awful.  

I'll also say that TT would have also gotten pummeled too on the same plays NP did.  No time even for a quick release to get a pass off.   Step step bang. 

It's funny you mention this, actually.  Because a couple of those interceptions that Peterman had while he was getting hit and throwing were on poor protection wouldn't have been interceptions with Taylor because either he takes a sack or he has the arm strength Peterman doesn't to get it up the field more.

Peterman doesn't have the NFL arm to play like the "Nate Favre" Micah Hyde calls him. 

19 hours ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Your bias is cooler ??

Start another 18 threads on how great TT is then admit he needed to be benched again??‍♂️ 

BBMB CoT fail.    I look forward to your thoughts on Rosen/Rudolph/Darnold.    

ooooOOOOOOooooohhhh  so you are a previously banned poster.  What was your previous username over at BBMB or here?

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How many road Wins does TT have?  I'd wager it is not many.  

Thats why it is humorous for people to say TT would have won the Chargers game 

Ummm... the Bills with Taylor at QB are 7-11 on the road.

Not great, but certainly not bad enough to expect that a "road game" that really is more of a neutral site game is somehow surely or even highly likely a loss.

50 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

And you sure post like Crusher which isn't something to be too proud of either.

You have no authority here, hold the advice. 

You post like a parakeet who knows 3 terms which isn't something to be too proud either ??‍♂️

You're Crusher ! 

Edited by Air it out Fitzy